MarkNtel Advisors presents the most recent version of the Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market and includes an analysis of numerous factors that contribute to the market growth. It includes patterns, limitations, and drivers that have an impact on the market. The report provides space for strategic planning and offers a comprehensive assessment of various factors that holds the ability to provide an edge to the stakeholders. Market growth factors are crucial because they can be understood to create various strategies for seizing the lucrative opportunities present in the constantly expanding market. In order to better understand the market and offer useful suggestions, the viewpoints of industry experts have also been taken into consideration.
Download A Free Sample PDF of this Study Report, To Know More About Market Current Leader, Development and Investment Opportunity – Download Sample Report PDF Now
Dynamic of the Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Industry
- Market Ongoing Trends: Implementation of IoT Platform to Boost Supply Chain
The pharmaceutical logistics industry has been gradually utilizing IoT-based tracking sensors, GPS, and smart devices. The use of these products has erupted due to the increasing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) & internet availability. The implementation of IoT provides the real-time data of the shipment to the manufacturing companies & ensures safety, efficiency, and control of the logistics processes. The use of IoT devices & sensors doesn’t require scanning of the barcodes as they can provide the data to other IoT devices on the same platform through the internet. IoT is also widely adopted by the warehouse to get the data about the inventory, detect theft, and monitor the temperature of the warehouse.
The application of IoT in logistics in Africa had been in an initial stage, however, now, it’s getting widely adopted by several pharmaceutical logistics companies for digitization, cold shipping, etc., such as Imperial, Ubipharm, Kuehne+Nagel, etc.
|Study Period||Historical Data: 2017-20|
|Base Year: 2021|
|Forecast Period: 2022-27|
|Countries Covered||South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Algeria, Morocco, Rest of Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||UbiPharm, Swift Logistics, Imperial Logistics, DSV, DHL South Africa, Kuehne+Nagel, JAS South Africa, Alloga, Bollore Logistics, DB Schenker, Others (Noatum Logistics, Rhenus Logistics, etc.)|
|Unit Denominations||USD Million/Billion|
- Country Wise Market Share and Growth Statistics: South Africa Captured the Largest Share
At the country level, the Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market is distributed in South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Algeria, Morocco, Rest of African countries. Amongst all countries in the African region, South Africa captured the largest share in the Pharmaceutical Logistics Market in 2021. The rise in communicable diseases, such as COVID-19, AIDS, TB, etc., and non-communicable diseases like cancer, hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, etc., in South Africa, induced more demand for medicines among consumers. Accordingly, these factors pushed pharmaceutical manufacturers to enhance their production capacity, which has accelerated the market growth in recent years.
- Market Key Driver: Increasing Government Spending on Regional Healthcare
With the deficient presence of healthcare services in the region and the lack of adequate availability of medicated drugs to the residents, the government of Egypt, South Africa, etc., have stressed the need to invest extensively in pharmaceutical drug manufacturing to ensure a constant supply of pharmaceutical products to the consumers. In the period of COVID-19, in 2020, the growth of healthcare-related services & medicines caused a shortage of healthcare products in several countries of Africa.
Furthermore, the increased shortage of medical products & institutions in Africa forced the government to increase its expenditure in the healthcare sector to cope with the growing pandemic. These initiatives can also be seen with the increasing government investments & launch of strategies to boost the availability of healthcare drugs in Africa.
Table of Content
- Research Process
- Market Segmentation
- Market Definition
- Executive Summary
- Impact of COVID-19 on Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
- Impact of IoT on Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
- Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Trends & Insights
- Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Dynamics
- Growth Drivers
- Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Hotspots & Opportunities
- Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Government Regulations & Policies
- Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Outlook, 2017-2027
Key Objectives of Our Study Report:
- To study and analyze consumption (value) by significant countries and market segments, historical data, and projections through 2027.
- Recognizing the various market sub-segments by comprehending the market structure.
- To conduct a market analysis that takes into account growth trends of each segment, prospects for the future, and contribution to the overall market.
- To forecast submarket consumption in relation to important areas (along with their respective key countries).
- To examine competitive developments in the market, such as product launches, agreements, expansions, and acquisitions.
For Any Questions or Further Discussion About This Market Study Report, Schedule A Call with Our Analyst Here – Send Your Call Back Request Now
Market Complete Segmentation Analysis
The segmentation study is deemed to be the most important stage in identifying the target market. It involves a careful examination of segments or smaller sections like geographic country in order to develop advertising tactics and marketing strategies for the Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics Market at both the country and levels. market Segment is Divided into the: –
By Mode of Transport (Route)
By Product Type
- General Drugs & Medicines
- Surgical Goods & Medical Devices
- Chemical Pharma Products
- Bio-Pharma & Specialized Pharma Products
By Service Type
- Transportation & Freight Forwarding
- Value Added Services (Inventory management, Packaging, Labelling, etc.)
- Others (Customs Brokerage, Marketing, Call Support, etc.)
By Storage Type
- Ultra-frozen (Less than 0°C)
- Chilled (1°C – 10°C)
- Air-conditioned (Above 11°C)
By Logistics Provider Type
- 3PL (Third-Party)
- 4PL (Fourth-Party)
- Integrated Logistics
By End Users
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Others (Clinics, Pharmacies, etc.)
Analysis of The Market’s Top Leaders
This study presents the current competitive environment of some of the key market participants in the Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics market. The profiling includes the business overview, goods and services, key financials, and the most recent news and developments as well as other important information about the businesses.
Overall, the report provides a thorough overview of the Africa Pharmaceutical Logistics market that will help equipment manufacturers, industry consultants, established businesses looking to expand, start-up businesses looking for opportunities, and based on the present and anticipated future trends, other stakeholders develop market-centric strategies. The companies listed are as follows:
- – UbiPharm
- – Swift Logistics
- – Imperial Logistics
- – DSV
- – DHL South Africa
- – Kuehne+Nagel
- – JAS South Africa
- – Alloga
- – Bollore Logistics
- – DB Schenker
- – Others (Noatum Logistics, Rhenus Logistics, etc.)
Customization Service We Offer
We also offer report customization services with tailored & high-quality insights as per our client’s individual needs in order to assist our clients in precisely understanding the significant opportunities, managing growth difficulties, and making decisions to remain competitive in the industry.
To Get the Benefit of Our Customization Service, Sent Your Enquiry Here – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-customization/africa-pharmaceutical-logistics-market.html
Why MarkNtel Advisors Report Only:
- We offer authoritative, market-leading reports with precise market forecasting insights.
- Our reports have been evaluated by a number of industry professionals, enabling organizations to maximize their return on investments (ROI).
- Our reports contain all the necessary information, such as recent innovations and trends, strategy plans, country market outlooks, and much more.
- We offer a thorough landscape with the major market players by way of a detailed pictorial representation of the data, strategic recommendations, and analytical tool results. A comprehensive market analysis will help the company become more productive.
- The presentation of demand and supply dynamics in the report provides a comprehensive perspective of the market under study.
- Our report enables the stakeholders to develop the best business plans to accelerate market development by assisting them in understanding the present and future market constraints.
Other Latest Market Study By Us –
- Saudi Arabia Tire Market
- North America Tire Market
- The UAE HR Outsourcing Services Market
- UAE Integrated Facility Management Market
- UAE Rent a Car Market
We are a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals.
Our Contact Details –
Phone – +1 628 895 8081, +91 120 4278433
Follow Us – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest
Read Blogs – www.marknteladvisors.com/blogs