The 3D Bioprinting Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 16% during 2023-28, citing a recent study published by MarkNtel Advisors. This report discusses extensively about the key growth factors, challenges, opportunities, restraints, market trends, & competitive landscape considering the following:
- Historical Period: 2018-2021
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Years: 2023-2028
- Units: USD Million/Billion
The report further sheds light on the latest developments by the leading companies in the 3D Bioprinting Market, their growth strategies, product portfolio, financials, & presence in different geographies. The major restraints that may pose risks to the market expansion in the forecast years are also covered in the study. Both primary & secondary research methods have been used to attain precise & thorough information.
Moreover, some useful insights on the unexplored opportunities and market challenges, along with notable suggestions to help companies prepare for unforeseen situations that may arise in the future are also presented in the study.
Link for Downloading Free PDF (Include Full Description+TOC) of This Market Analysis Report – Goto Download Page Now
Key Questions Answered in the Study:
- What is the estimated size, share, & CAGR of the 3D Bioprinting Market during 2023-28?
- What are the different segments & sub-segments considered in the 3D Bioprinting Market Research study?
- Who are the key stakeholders and players operating in the 3D Bioprinting Market?
- What are the key trends projected to affect 3D Bioprinting Market during 2023-28?
- What would be the impact of strategic developments on the 3D Bioprinting Market in the mid to long term?
Some Latest Investment and Market Development
- In 2022, Cellink partnered with the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), to establish a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for 3D bioprinting in Bengaluru, India which will focus on advanced research across cartilage, heart, bone, and cancers.
- In 2021, 3D Systems Corporation announced a collaboration with CollPlant Biotechnologies, in which it planned to deliver a 3D bioprinted regenerative soft tissue matrix, which would be used in breast reconstruction for the treatment of breast cancer.
Dynamic of 3D Bioprinting Market
Market Growth Driver – The increasing demand for 3D bioprinting by pharmaceuticals and cosmetic companies for drug or other product testing has been uplifting the growth of the market. Also, traditional drug testing methods take more than 10 years to take to the market and also involves high cost for testing over animal models. However, the models created with 3D bioprinting allow pharmaceutical companies to safely and economically carry out clinical drug testing procedures.
As a result, the companies are actively utilizing 3D models for drug testing through the incorporation of workflows with lower costs, which allows for the screening of a large number of drugs with smaller amounts of compounds. In addition, the 3D bio-printed models also allow for tackling the ethical issues that are linked to the use of animal models during drug testing. Hence, their usage is further increased to replace, reduce and refine the use of animals in medical research.
Available Opportunity – The use of 3D bioprinters in the biofabrication of personalized medicines like drug delivery devices, biomedical implants, and biosensors, is anticipated to create a great opportunity for the growth of the Global 3D Bioprinting market. There is an intensifying demand for personalized and precision medicines that are incorporated with living cells or biomaterials, owing to their features like biocompatible and non-cytotoxic. Therefore, the use of 3D bioprinters is enhancing significantly, as they allow personalized drugs to safely interact with a patient’s biological system, and they also help in the reduction of side effects linked with these medicines. For instance,
- In 2020, a group of Finnish researchers used Cellink’s BIO X bioprinter for bioprinting of a cardiac patch to identify the efficacy of drug delivery to those who suffered from Myocardial Infarction, for almost 5 months to regenerate the heart’s myocardium muscles.
Note: We also provide customized reports with tailored & high-quality insights as per the specific requirements of our clients to help them precisely grasp the key opportunities, address growth challenges, and make informed decisions to stay competitive in the market.
Sent Your Request Here Get the Benefit of Our Customization Service – Send Your Request Now
Market Competitor Landscape:
This section of the study covers the key participants in the 3D Bioprinting Market, with information about their profiles, investments, market share, key strategies adopted, strengths & weaknesses, product/service launch, etc. All insights in this section are gathered after a thorough analysis of both the leading companies operating at a global level as well as the new entrants in the market.
- – Cellink
- – 3D Systems Corporation
- – Regemat 3D
- – Aspect Biosystems Ltd
- – Cyfuse Biomedical KK
- – Envision TEC GmbH
- – RegenHU SA
- – GeSIM GmbH
- – Inventia Life Science PTY LTD
- – Vivax Bio
- – Poietis
- – Advanced Solutions Life Sciences, LLC
- – Collplant Biotechnologies Ltd.
- – Regenovo Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- – Others
The segmentation analysis comprises the size & volume of the 3D Bioprinting Market as per the below-cited segments & sub-segments to help our readers identify the major factors attributing to the industry’s growth and strategize their investments to expand the brand visibility, product portfolio, customer base, and generate significant profits during the forecast period.
- Syringe/Extrusion Bioprinting
- Inkjet Bioprinting
- Magnetic Levitation Bioprinting
- Laser-assisted Bioprinting
- Others (Stereolithography, Fused Deposition Modelling, etc.)
- Regenerative Medicine
- Others (Dental, Orthopaedic, etc.)
Have Any Questions, Or Want to Talk with Your Analyst – Schedule A Call Now
Market Geographical Data
On the geographical front, the 3D Bioprinting industry expands across region:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Across the globe, North America accounted for the major share in the Global market during 2018-2022. The major factor responsible for the market growth is the significant government and private investments in the research and development of 3D bioprinting technologies. Further, the higher adoption of newer technologies and the presence of major market players across the region also contributed to the major share of the region in the Global market.
Full Table of Content
- Market Segmentation
- Product Definition
- Research Process
- Executive Summary
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Start-up Ecosystem
- Year-on-Year Funding
- Key Investors Active in the Market
- Series-wise Funding Received
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Trends & Developments
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Dynamics
- Growth Drivers
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Regulations & Policy
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Patent Analysis
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Industrial Evolution
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Hotspots & Opportunities
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market Outlook, 2018-2028F
Key Scope of This Report:
- The “3D Bioprinting Market Research Report Analysis, 2023” intends to deliver an extensive & precise analysis of the changing dynamics of the industry during 2023-28 in order to help stakeholders identify key growth prospects in the future.
- Impact of recent developments on the market growth trajectory.
- Key operations, crucial tactics, and upcoming projects of the key competitors in the 3D Bioprinting Market.
- Accurate & trustworthy insights to assess the benefits & drawbacks of investing in the industry across different geographies.
- Supply-demand gaps, import-export figures, and the regulatory landscape of different regions/countries are discussed in the 3D Bioprinting Market report.
Press Release By Us
About MarkNtel Advisors
We are a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals.
Our Contact Details
Read Blogs – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/blogs