Solid tumor testing is a medical diagnostic procedure that involves analyzing a sample of a solid mass (tumor) taken from a patient to determine the presence and characteristics of cancerous cells. This testing can help diagnose the type of cancer and inform treatment decisions. The sample is typically obtained through a biopsy procedure and is then examined in a laboratory using techniques such as histology, cytology, or molecular testing. The results of solid tumor testing can be used to guide the selection of appropriate cancer therapies and monitor the effectiveness of treatment.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Solid Tumor Testing Market Size was Valued at USD 23.8 billion in 2021 and is Projected to Garner USD 46.7 billion by 2031, registering a CAGR of 7.0% from 2022 to 2031.
Technological advancements, the launch of various products, and strategies among key players such as acquisition, collaboration, and agreement serve as potential opportunities for the expansion of the global solid tumor testing market. The pandemic negatively altered the way cancer patients are being diagnosed and treated in the near term. Based on region, North America held the largest share in 2021, contributing to around two-fifths of the global solid tumor testing market share.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4501
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the growth of the global solid tumor testing market, as a huge number of medical colleges and hospitals across the globe were reconstructed to increase hospital capacity for patients diagnosed with COVID-19.
- The pandemic negatively altered the way cancer patients are being diagnosed and treated in the near term. For instance, according to a review article by the National library of medicine published in 2020, it is estimated that as a result of COVID-19, screenings for cancers of the breast, colon, and cervix have dropped by 94%, 86%, and 94% between January 20, 2020, and April 21, 2020, respectively.
Top Key Players of Solid Tumor Testing
- QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INCORPORATED
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Biocare Medical LLC
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- ILLUMINA, INC.
- MedGenome Labs Private Ltd
- MYRIAD GENETICS, INC.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
Solid Tumor Testing Market Segmentation: –
Based on type, the genetic testing segment held the highest share in 2021, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the global solid tumor testing market, and is expected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. Moreover, the same segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 7.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Based on application, the melanoma segment accounted for the highest share in 2021, contributing to nearly one-fifths of the global solid tumor testing market, and is expected to maintain its lead in terms of revenue during the forecast period. However, the breast segment is expected to manifest the highest CAGR of 7.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Based on end-user, the hospital segment accounted for the highest share in 2021, holding nearly one-third of the global solid tumor testing market, and is expected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the academic research institutions segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
Based on region, North America held the largest share in 2021, contributing to around two-fifths of the global solid tumor testing market share, and is projected to maintain its dominant share in terms of revenue in 2031. In addition, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The research also analyzes regions including Europe and LAMEA.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/4501
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Top Trending Report:
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.