What is the market size of private nursing services?
According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global private nursing services market generated $415.7 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $848.7 billion by 2031.
- Market Size By 2031 USD 848.7 billion
- Growth Rate CAGR of 7.5%
- Forecast period 2021 – 2031
- Report Pages 270
- Restraints: Lack of availability of highly skilled and experienced nursing staff.
Private nursing services refer to health care services provided by a registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) in a private setting, such as a patient’s home, rather than in a hospital or long-term care facility. These services can include assistance with activities of daily living, wound care, medication management, and other medical treatments as ordered by a physician. Private nursing services can be arranged by the patient or their family, or through a home health agency.
Download Free Sample Report-
Private nursing services can be used by individuals of various age groups and health conditions, including:
- Elderly persons: who require assistance with activities of daily living and medical care.
- People with chronic illnesses: who need ongoing medical management and support in their homes.
- Persons with disabilities: who require assistance with personal care and mobility.
- Post-operative patients: who need medical care and rehabilitation after a hospital stay.
- Pregnant women: who require pre-natal or post-partum care.
- Children with special needs: who require medical care and support in their homes.
Overall, private nursing services are utilized by individuals who need medical care in a familiar and comfortable setting, and who prefer to receive care at home rather than in a hospital or long-term care facility.
A private hospital and a nursing home are two different types of health care facilities that provide different types of care and services.
Private hospital: A private hospital is a medical facility that provides inpatient and outpatient medical services, such as surgeries, diagnostic tests, and treatments. Private hospitals have licensed medical staff, including doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals, and they typically have more advanced medical equipment and technology than nursing homes.
Nursing home: A nursing home is a long-term care facility that provides 24-hour medical and personal care to individuals who are unable to live independently. Nursing homes have licensed nursing staff, including registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and they offer services such as assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, and rehabilitation. Nursing homes also provide meals, housekeeping, and recreational activities.
In summary, private hospitals provide acute medical care for short-term needs, while nursing homes provide long-term care for individuals with chronic health conditions or disabilities who need ongoing medical and personal support.
Private nursing services can be run in several ways:
- Independent private nursing services: These are run by individual registered nurses (RNs) or licensed practical nurses (LPNs) who provide nursing care in a private setting, such as a patient’s home. Independent private nursing services may be owned and operated by the nurse, or they may be part of a larger company.
- Home health agencies: These are organizations that provide a range of health care services, including private nursing services, in a patient’s home. Home health agencies are staffed by licensed nurses and other health care professionals and may provide services such as wound care, medication management, and rehabilitation.
- Hospitals: Some hospitals may offer private nursing services as part of their overall range of health care services. These services may be provided in a patient’s home, or in a hospital-affiliated facility.
For Purchase Inquiry-
Key Market Players:
The Ensign Group, Inc., Knight Health Holdings, LLC, Genesis HealthCare, Inc., Brookdale Senior Living Inc., Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., CBI Health, Trinity Health, Columbia Asia, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd., Grand World Elder Care
Trending Reports in Healthcare Industry:
Companion Animal Diagnostics Market
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.