The vitiligo treatment market size was valued at $410.54 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach $625.8 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2031.
What is the Vitiligo Treatment?
Vitiligo, known as pale skin or leucoderma, is a dermatological disorder caused by a deficiency of the pigment melanin and characterized by the development of white spots on the skin. This condition tends to progress over time, resulting in larger patches of depigmentation on the skin, however, in some people, the patches may remain stable. It is an autoimmune physical disorder, sometimes genetically transmitted by parents to offspring.
Vitiligo symptoms are the irregular loss of the color of the skin, the bleaching of the hair present in the scalp and the color loss of the mucosa. In addition, people with vitiligo are more sensitive to obtaining other autoimmune diseases, such as Addison’s disease and hypothyroidism. The long -term effects of vitiligo are mental stress, skin cancer, irritation and loss of hearing due to the loss of coclear melanocytes. Depending on the severity of the patches, there are three types of Vitiligo namely generalized or non-segmental, segmental and mucous. Generalized Vitiligo is the most common type of Vitiligo in which white patches appear all over the body. In segmental vitiligo, the white patches are limited to one area, such as the hands or face.
Mucosal Vitiligo affects the lining of the mouth and genital areas. Furthermore, Vitiligo does not cause serious health problems; however, it can lead to physical complications such as sunburn, eye problems, and an increased chance of developing other autoimmune diseases. Also, medicinal treatments for Vitiligo aim to restore an even skin tone, however they do not cure the disease permanently.
How big is Vitiligo Treatment Market?
Region wise, North America has the highest vitiligo treatment market share in 2021, and is expected to maintain its lead during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness about vitiligo conditions, availability of treatments, and increase in research activities for developing novel therapies for vitiligo.
However, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit fastest growth during the forecast period, owing to high prevalence of vitiligo among adults and rise in initiatives taken by government of various countries to spread awareness about vitiligo. For instance, the World Vitiligo Day is observed on 25th of June every year.
Download Report Sample- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/31914
- CAGR: 4.3%
- Current Market Size: USD 410.54 Million
- Forecast Growing Region: APAC
- Largest Market: North America
- Projection Time: 2021– 2031
- Base Year: 2021
(𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲’𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬. 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬.)
Impact of COVID-19 on the Vitiligo Treatment Market-
- Decline in demand for corticosteroid during the pandemic impacted the global vitiligo treatment market negatively, especially during the initial period. Also, the majority of non-emergency medical services got postponed during the time.
- However, the market has now got back on track.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Vitiligo Treatment Market
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the vitiligo treatment market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing vitiligo treatment market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the vitiligo treatment market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global vitiligo treatment market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Based on type, the non-segmental segment garnered nearly 90% of the total market revenue in 2021, and is expected to dominate by 2031. The same segment would also project the fastest CAGR of 4.5% throughout the forecast period. The segmental segment is also analyzed through the report.
Based on distribution channel, the drug stores and retail pharmacies segment held nearly three-fifths of the total market revenue in 2021, and is expected to dominate by 2031. The online providers segment, simultaneously, would cite the fastest CAGR of 6.2% throughout the forecast period. The hospital pharmacies segment is also studied through the market report.
By drug class type, the corticosteroids segment garnered more than two-thirds of the global vitiligo treatment market in 2021, and would rule the roost by the end of 2031. The same segment would also display the fastest CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2031. The calcineurin inhibitor segment is also assessed in the study.
Some of the Top Players in the Global Market Are:
- Astellas Pharma Inc.,
- Bristol-Mayers Squibb (Celegen),
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Bausch+Lomb Inc.),
- Dermavant Science Inc.,
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, I
- ncyte Corporation,
- Merck kGaA,
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Pfizer Inc.,
- Viatirs Inc. (Mylan N.V.).
Inquire More About the Top Market Players Here:
Top Trending Report:-
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.