Portable ultrasound scanners are handheld or compact ultrasound machines designed for use outside of traditional healthcare facilities, such as in remote locations, field settings, or for patient home care. They typically use advanced technology to produce high-quality images, making them useful for a variety of medical applications, such as obstetrics, cardiology, critical care, and emergency medicine. Portable ultrasound machines are convenient and cost-effective, and they can help to improve access to medical imaging services in areas where resources are limited.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Portable Ultrasound Scanners Market Size was Valued at USD 2.2 billion in 2021 and is Projected to Garner USD 3.8 billion by 2031, registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2031.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 had a positive impact on the growth of the global portable ultrasound scanners market, owing to an increase in number of diagnostic procedures adopted by patients.
- Moreover, rising innovations in diagnostic device and increase in the demand for portable devices boosted the market growth. The technology of modern ultrasound machines, both portable and ultra-portable, has numerous favourable characteristics that resulted in increased demand.
- The easy portability at the bedside, the long battery life, and the possibility to be connected to smartphones and tablets make them suitable even in remote areas. The small dimension is also a concurring characteristic to allow an easy procedure for disinfection, which was crucial since the pandemic. Thus, the market is expected to grow rapidly even in the post-pandemic.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4321
Top Companies of Portable Ultrasound Scanners: –
- FUJIFILM CORPORATION
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Samsung Healthcare
- Canon Medical Systems
- Alpinon Medical System
- EDAN Instruments
- Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH
- Siemens Healthineers
- EchoNous, Inc.
- Butterfly Network
- Hitachi Ltd
Portable Ultrasound Scanners Market Segmentation: –
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global portable ultrasound scanners market based on type, application, end-user, and region. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of every segment and their respective sub-segment with the help of graphical and tabular representation. This analysis can essentially help market players, investors, and new entrants in determining and devising strategies based on fastest growing segments and highest revenue generation that is mentioned in the report.
- Mobile Ultrasound scanner
- Handheld Ultrasound scanner
- Radiology/General Imaging
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic labs
- Maternity Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Based on region, the market across North America held the dominating market share in 2021, holding around two-fifths of the global portable ultrasound scanners market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Drivers, restraints, and opportunities-
Rise in the prevalence of targeted diseases, increase in the cases of trauma and accidents among people, rise in geriatric population across the globe, and prevalence of unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle among people drive the growth of the global portable ultrasound scanners market. Increase in the number of diagnostic procedures and rising innovations in diagnostic device during the pandemic had a positive impact on the growth of the market.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4321
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Top Trending Report:
- Wireless Brain Sensors Market
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Coils Market
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Market
- Toxoplasmosis Treatment Market
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.