The surgical and respiratory masks market refers to the market for face masks that are designed to help prevent the spread of respiratory infections and other airborne diseases. Surgical masks are primarily used by healthcare professionals in clinical settings, while respiratory masks are used by people in a variety of settings to protect themselves from pollutants and allergens in the air.
Request For Free Sample Report of “Surgical and Respiratory Masks Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32047
Key Takeaways from Surgical and Respiratory Masks Market Study
- Respirators contributed for a larger revenue share than surgical masks in the global surgical and respiratory masks market in 2019, owing to their advanced filters, high adoption rate, high-end protection from viruses and toxic gases, and higher cost.
- Reusable surgical and respiratory masks are anticipated to grab notable share in the usage segment due to their massive acceptance, cost-effectiveness, and eco-friendly nature.
- Institutional sales held more than half of the value share of the distribution channels in the global surgical and respiratory masks market, due to preference for their quality and originality.
- North America dominates the revenue share of the global surgical and respiratory masks market, and is expected to be more lucrative with massive demand for surgical and respiratory masks to prevent contagious respiratory diseases.
- Global downturns, looming economy, high expenses of masks, counterfeit respirators, and scarce availability are anticipated to decelerate the growth of the global surgical and respiratory masks market.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has rocked the growth of the global surgical and respiratory masks market, driven by massive demand for these masks for protection purposes.
“Massive demand driven by the COVID-19 pandemic and other chronic diseases, along with product launches by key players to provide advanced and safer protection are projected to propel the growth of the global surgical and respiratory masks market,” says a PMR analyst.
Buy Full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32047
Consolidation Activity – Imperative Strategy followed by Market Players
The global surgical and respiratory masks market is experiencing consolidation activities by manufacturers, which include collaborations, acquisitions, and partnerships. Manufacturers have deliberated focus on expanding production capacity to deliver massive number of units in lesser time. For instance, on 14th April 2020, 3M collaborated with Cummins to elevate the production of powered-air purifier respirators to fulfil the massive demand for respirators.
What else is in the report?
Persistence market research offers actionable insights and a unique perspective on the surgical and respiratory masks market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015 – 2019 and projections for 2020–2030, based on product type (surgical masks and respirators), usage (reusable and disposable), and distribution channels (institutional sales and retail sales), across seven key regions. By product type, surgical masks are further segmented into basic surgical masks, anti-fog foam surgical masks, fluid/splash resistant surgical masks and others; and respirators are further segmented into single strap masks, filter dust masks, half-face masks, full-face masks, and PAPRs. By distribution channel, institutional sales are further segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, office-based clinics, skilled nursing facilities, diagnostic laboratories, and academic and research institutes.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32047
Key Segments of Surgical and Respiratory Masks Market
For More Premium Insights, Check out the Link:
Laboratory Developed Testing Market
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Treatment Market
Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics Market
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org