The medical image analysis software market is growing exponentially due to advancements in imaging technologies. With the use of computers and sophisticated algorithms, medical teams can accurately diagnose diseases by analyzing medical images such as MRIs and CT scans. This provides doctors and hospitals with a powerful tool to monitor patient health, helping to identify problems before they become serious issues. As such, the market for medical image analysis software continues to expand as demand increases for tools that can provide insights into patient health using advanced imaging techniques.
Request For Free Sample Report of “Medical Image Analysis Software Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3515
Due to the advancements in technology the medical image analysis software is getting increasing utilized by the medical fraternity. Moreover, there is a rise in demand for imaging modalities and increased government spending on the healthcare sector are other factors driving the growth of this market. In addition, using medical image analysis software increases the efficiency and effectiveness of medical procedures due to which the use of such software is gaining in popularity.
Moreover, there is an increase in the number of chronic illnesses like cancer, due to which also demand for medical image analysis software is increasing. Also, a growing awareness about the benefits of using such software in the medical community and the rise in geriatric population are also aiding the market growth. Besides, such type of images can be shared easily by doctors, and this speeds up the decision making process of doctors and therefore such type of medical image analysis software is becoming popular.
The global medical image analysis software market is slated to touch a value of about US$ 3,800 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a robust CAGR during the assessment period.
- DePuy Synthes
- DJO Surgical
- Integra LifeSciences
- Smith & Nephew
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Arthrex Inc
- Lima Corporate
- Wright Medical Group
- Exactech and Tornier, Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
Buy Full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3515
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the standalone software segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 2,380 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The standalone software segment is estimated to account for nearly two-third of the revenue share of the product type segment by the year 2017 and is forecasted to gain market share by 2022 over 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the diagnostic centers segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 720 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The diagnostic centers segment is forecasted to account for more than one-fourth of the total revenue share of the end-user segment by the end of the year 2017 and is expected to gain in market share by 2022 as compared with the year 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the computed tomography segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 1,170 Mn in 2022. The computed tomography segment is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the computed tomography segment.
- Persistence Market Research forecasts the 2D imaging segment to exhibit an annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% from 2017 to 2022.
The report has also included the profiles of some of the leading companies in the medical image analysis software market like Carestream Health, Inc., Analogic Corporation, Sciencesoft USA Corporation, AGFA Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Esaote SpA, Philips Healthcare, AQUILAB, GE Healthcare Inc., Merge Healthcare Inc., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation and Mirada Medical Limited.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/3515
For More Premium Insights, Check out the Link:
The global intracranial therapeutic delivery market is estimated at US$ 1.9 Bn in 2022, with a projected value CAGR of 7.9% for the next ten years, which indicates significant market growth..
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com