Coherent Market Insights published a business research report on Collagen Supplements Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2023–2030. Collagen Supplements Market with 150+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. The information is gathered based on modern floats and requests identified with the administrations and items.
Get Sample Report with Latest Industry Impact Analysis @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/5131
The skin’s primary component is collagen. Along with preserving flexibility and hydration, it is essential for skin strength. Aging causes a decrease in collagen production, resulting into wrinkles and dry skin. Collagen supplements are therefore becoming more and more popular. The health advantages of collagen supplements are various. When taken on a daily basis as a powder, gel, capsule, or tablet, collagen supplements deliver several forms of collagen protein. The nutritional benefits of collagen supplements are numerous, and there are virtually no reported hazards. In addition to preventing bone loss, increasing muscle mass, minimising wrinkles and dryness, and relieving joint discomfort, supplements may also decrease muscular growth. Some aspects of skin health and appearance may be improved by taking collagen supplements, according to research.
The worldwide collagen supplements market was valued at US$ 2,026.70 Mn in 2021 and is projected to be of value of US$ 3,233.14 Mn by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2022 and 2028.
In regards to volume, North America accounted for 38.5% of the industry for collagen supplements worldwide in 2020, after by Europe and Asia Pacific.
In February 2022, Vital Proteins, the leading company in collagen in the US and a top lifestyle and wellness platform encompassing vitamins, beverages, and food stuffs, was bought by Nestlé Health Science. In 2020, Vital Proteins was primarily owned by Nestlé Health Science.
In February 2020, for its Collagen Shots, a drink made from a powdered skin care supplement, Rejuvenated Ltd. presented its first compostable container, the “bio-pouch.” The pouch satisfies the requirements for Vinçotte OK Compost certification, making the packaging appropriate for household composting.
- Over the course of the projected period, an increase in demand for collagen supplements is anticipated to fuel market expansion. For instance, collagen supplements may benefit the condition of your skin. Skin, cartilage, bones, and connective tissue all depend on collagen for their structural and functional integrity. Collagen Peptides for skin and joints will be available starting in November 2020, according to a Life Extension announcement. It is a daily collagen supplement that blends well with water or another nourishing beverage. Collagen types I, II, and III are present in this collagen supplement.
- During the projected period, an increase in the worldwide geriatric population is anticipated to boost market expansion for collagen supplements. For instance, research have indicated that supplementing with collagen peptides may be advantageous for elderly individuals and support skin and bone health as one ages since as one ages, the body produces less collagen. In 2019, there were 703 million people worldwide who were 65 or older, and by 2050, that number is projected to increase to 1.5 billion. Globally, the percentage of the population that is older is growing quickly.
Buy This Report And Get Upto 25% OFF – https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/5131
- The world market for collagen supplements is predicted to have slow growth due to restrictions that forbid the use of food and drink made from animal sources. For instance, certain animal rights organisations, including PETA and Animal Equality, advocate for people to consume fewer foods and beverages made with animal products and to explore for other nutritional options. This has a negative impact on the sales of goods and supplements derived from animals.
- Market expansion for collagen supplements worldwide is anticipated to be hampered by consumer shift toward vegan diets. In many nations, veganism has grown to be highly popular, and it is especially well-liked in the fitness industry. The Good Food Institute reports that in 2021, sales of plant-based foods increased three times quicker than those of other types of food. Thus, the demand for animal products is dwindling as veganism becomes more popular.
- The worldwide collagen supplements market is predicted to offer considerable development prospects as more people become aware of the advantages of using collagen supplements. As an example, Nestlé Health Science launched a flagship store at Tmall in May 2021 to inform Chinese consumers about the advantages of collagen supplements for skin, joint health, immunity, and athletic performance. Marine Collagen Powder Unflavored and Original Collagen Peptides Powder Unflavored are two Vital Protein goods that may be found in China.
- Growing collagen supplement usage and consumption is anticipated to present profitable growth prospects for market participants worldwide. For instance, Ancient Nutrition introduced a new line of collagen peptide solutions in November 2021 that are clinically shown to produce effective outcomes in as little as one day. Collagen peptides are used in the compositions to support gut, skin, nail, hair, and joint health while ensuring maximal absorption.
Market Trends/Key Takeaways:
- The global market for collagen supplements is anticipated to develop as R&D expenditures rise. As an illustration, Pura Collagen stated in May 2022 that its new Immune Support System would be available to customers. The technique seeks to improve a person’s immune system so they can better fend off illnesses.
- The launch of innovative products by industry participants is anticipated to boost market growth for collagen supplements worldwide. For illustrate, in November 2021, Cytoplan announced the introduction of Type 1 Marine Collagen, a supportive formula created to help the structure, texture, elasticity, strength, and resilience of the skin and enhance the general health of the connective tissue in the body.
- VITAL PROTEINS, LLC
- THE CLOROX COMPANY
- THE BOUNTIFUL COMPANY
- TCI CO., LTD.
- SHISEIDO COMPANY, LIMITED
- HUNTER & GATHER FOODS LTD
- GLANBIA PLC
- FURTHER FOOD
- CODEAGE LLC.
- BIOTECH USA
Request For Customization of Research Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/5131
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.5 Global Collagen Supplements Market Size Analysis from 2023 to 2030
11.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Collagen Supplements Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Collagen Supplements Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Collagen Supplements (Volume and Value) by Type
2.3 Global Collagen Supplements (Volume and Value) by Regions
Chapter 3 Production Market Analysis
3.1 Global Production Market Analysis
3.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Collagen Supplements Sales, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2018-2023)
Chapter 5 North America Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 6 East Asia Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Europe Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 8 South Asia Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 9 Southeast Asia Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Middle East Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 11 Africa Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 12 Oceania Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 13 South America Collagen Supplements Market Analysis
Chapter 14 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Collagen Supplements Business
Chapter 15 Global Collagen Supplements Market Forecast (2023-2030)
Chapter 16 Conclusions
About Coherent Market Insights
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed in playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
Coherent Market Insights Pvt Ltd,
533 Airport Boulevard, Suite 400, Burlingame
CA 94010, United States
Phone: U.S.: +1-206-701-6702