Acne medication refers to any products or drugs that are used to treat acne, a skin condition characterized by the presence of pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. The medications typically work by unclogging the pores, reducing oil production, and preventing bacterial growth. The most common acne medications include topical creams, gels, lotions, and antibiotics. The choice of medication depends on the severity of the acne, skin type, and the patient’s preference.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Acne Medication Market Size was Valued at USD 11.86 billion in 2019 and is Projected to Garner USD 13.35 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 3.8% from 2020 to 2027.
The drivers of the acne medication market are increasing prevalence of acne, rising awareness about skincare, growing demand for over-the-counter (OTC) acne treatments, increasing disposable income, and increasing number of clinical trials for developing new and innovative acne medications. Additionally, the increasing number of partnerships and collaborations between pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions are also driving the growth of the acne medication market.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4356
Top Acne Medication Companies:
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Galderma S.A
- Mayne Pharma Group Limited
- Almirall SA.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Mylan N.V.
Acne Medication Market Segmentation:-
Based on therapeutic class, the retinoid segment accounted for nearly one-third of the global acne medication market revenue in 2019 and is expected to rule the roost by 2027. The same segment would register the fastest CAGR of 4.6% throughout the forecast period. Retinoid are most effective for moderate to severe acne as it unblocks pores, allowing topical creams and gels to work better. This factor drives the growth of the segment.
Based on formulation, the topical medication segment contributed to more than four-fifths of the global acne medication market share in 2019 and is anticipated to lead the trail by the end of 2027. The same segment would also grow at the fastest CAGR of 3.9% till 2027. This is because topical formulations are less toxic and do not affect other organs.
Based on geography, North America generated the highest share in 2019, garnering nearly half of the global acne medication market, due to numerous developments related to acne therapeutics. Simultaneously, Asia-Pacific would manifest the fastest CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027, owing to increase in number of product launches, high demand for acne therapeutics, surge in healthcare expenditure, and rise in awareness about new developed therapeutics that can replace conventional acne treatment.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4356
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Top Trending Report:
- Wireless Brain Sensors Market
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Coils Market
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.