Cell culture is the process of growing cells in a controlled environment outside of their natural tissue or organism. It is a widely used tool in various fields of biology and biotechnology, including drug discovery, cell and molecular biology, and tissue engineering. In cell culture, cells are typically grown in vitro, on a culture dish or in a flask, in a culture medium that provides the necessary nutrients, hormones, and other factors for their growth and survival. The conditions in the culture must be carefully controlled, including temperature, humidity, and the presence of gases such as oxygen, to maintain cell viability and allow for experimentation and analysis. The global cell culture market size accounted for $16,107.7 million in 2019, and is expected to reach $36,926.8 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Cell Culture Market in Short:
✅ CAGR: 10.9%
✅ Current Market Size: USD 36. 926 Million
✅ Fastest Growing Region: APAC
✅ Largest Market: North America
✅ Projection Time: 2020-2027
✅ Base Year: 2020
♦ Download Free Sample Updated PDF: (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) –
What is the market value of cell culture market in 2027?
The market value of cell culture market in 2027 is $36,926.8 million.
Which is the most influencing segment growing in the cell culture market report?
Consumables segment dominates the global market, and is anticipated to continue this trend during the forecast period. the growth of this segment is attributed to the repeated purchase of consumables and increased funding for cell-based research.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The Covid-19 pandemic has led to an increase in demand for cell culture products to understand disease and treatment.
- In addition, cell culture allows understanding lung disease processes at the cellular level. This has boosted the growth of the market.
♦ Inquire Your Every Doubt Here:
In cell culture, some recent advances include:
- CRISPR gene editing technology for precise genetic modification of cells
- Organ-on-a-chip systems for mimicking in vivo physiology in vitro
- 3D cell culture techniques for creating more physiologically relevant cell models
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning for high-throughput cell analysis
- Directed differentiation of stem cells for generating specific cell types
- Microfluidic devices for controlled and scalable cell culture environments.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Dickinson and Company,
- Corning Incorporated,
- Sartorius AG,
- Merck KGaA,
- Lonza Group AG,
- PromoCell GmbH,
- Danaher Corporation,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, and
- HiMedia Laboratories.
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
♦ Request for Customization:
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What are the key trends in the cell culture market report?
Q2. What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Q3. What is cell culture?
Q4. What is cell culture used for?
Key findings of the study –
- By product, the consumer segment accounted for 68.5% of the global cell culture market in 2019.
- By application, the cancer research sector is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- By end user, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector accounted for 61.8% market share in 2019.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060