According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global market for endoscopic closure systems had a value of USD 632.0 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% over the following five years. Between 2022 and 2030, the market for endoscopic closure systems is expected to experience revenue growth because to the rising need for endoscopy to diagnose and cure specific diseases. The use of tiny tubes, cameras, and surgical tools through one or more small incisions constitutes the minimally invasive surgery known as an endoscopy. Less pain, a shorter or no hospital stay, and fewer problems with pre- and post-operative care are the main advantages of endoscopic procedures. As a result, these procedures are more successful, less expensive, and safer than open surgeries.
Furthermore, health insurance firms in developed nations including the United States, Canada, the UK, Germany, Australia, and a few Middle Eastern countries like the UAE cover these procedures. Additionally, patients and doctors both have a strong preference for endoscopic operations as a result of these considerations. In the United States, there are roughly 11.0 million colonoscopies conducted annually, 6.1 million upper endoscopies, 313,000 flexible sigmoidoscopies, 178,400 upper endoscopic ultrasonography exams, and 169,500 endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography procedures (Source: Gastroenterology 2019).
Receive the FREE Sample Report of Endoscopic Closure Systems Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1362
The most recent study offers an extensive overview of the market’s broad competitive landscape, highlighting the major competitors and their company profiles. The research has addressed a wide range of strategic actions done by these organisations, including new business deals, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technical advancement, and recent product introductions. The competitive environment of the market is examined in the research in several ways, including the regulatory standards and policies put in place recently across the sector. In order to provide a thorough overview of the global Endoscopic Closure Systems market and identify the key growth trends, our team of specialists has tapped into a number of potent analytical tools, including Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis.
Major companies in the market report include:
Coopersurgical, Inc., Steris, Ltd., Inc., Apollo Endosurgery, Ltd., Boston Scientific Corporation, Ovesco Endoscopy AG, Abbott Laboratories Ltd., Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, and B. Braun Melsungen AG
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1362
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- During the projected period, the endoscopic suturing segment is anticipated to grow at a significantly high revenue CAGR. A cutting-edge technique that has lately gained popularity for perforation closure is endoscopic suturing. The OverStitch, an over-the-scope suturing tool manufactured by Apollo Endosurgery, U.S., has significantly contributed to the advancement of this method. A catheter-based suture anchor, an operating handle attached to the instrument channel neck of the endoscope, and a curved suturing needle placed on the endoscope’s tip make up this endoscopic suturing tool. Although running and interrupted stitches are both acceptable, many full-thickness sutures can be placed without retracting the scope.
- During the projected period, the endoscopic suturing market is anticipated to grow at a significantly high revenue CAGR. A modern technique that has lately gained popularity for perforation closure is endoscopic suturing. An over-the-scope suturing tool called the OverStitch from Apollo Endosurgery, U.S., has significantly contributed to the advancement of this method. This endoscopic suturing tool consists of a catheter-based suture anchor, an operating handle coupled to the instrument channel neck of the endoscope, and a curved suturing needle placed on the endoscope’s tip. Although running and interrupted stitches are both acceptable, many full-thickness sutures can be applied without retracting the scope.
- 510(k) clearance for its Polypropylene Suture-Anchor Assembly for use specifically with OverStitch Endoscopic Suturing Systems was received from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, according to Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., a leader in less invasive medical devices for gastrointestinal and bariatric procedures, on September 18, 2019.
To Visit Full Report & Table of Contents @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/endoscopic-closure-systems-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global endoscopic closure systems based on product, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Endoscopic Clips/Endoclips (Over-the-scope Clips)
- Overstitch Endoscopic Suturing System
- Endoscopic Vacuum Assisted Closure Systems
- Other Products
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Radical Features of the Endoscopic Closure Systems Market Report:
- The report encompasses Endoscopic Closure Systems market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Endoscopic Closure Systems industry
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1362
Explore More Reports Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights