Toxoplasmosis disease is a transmitted disease, which is transferred from animal to human, or mother to child during pregnancy, and can spread through cat feces or contaminated food. It is caused by single celled parasite known as Toxoplasma gondii, which is a protozoan parasite that infects most species of warm-blooded animals, including humans and causes the disease toxoplasmosis. Toxoplasmosis treatment includes inhibitors of dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) (pyrimethamine and trimethoprim), and dihydropteroate synthetase (sulfonamides, such as sulfadiazine, sulfamethoxazole, and sulfadoxine), which block the folic acid synthesis. This treatment is used in patients who are suffering from parasitic infection (toxoplasmosis disease) and mostly it is used in pregnant women and infants.
Allied Market Research has just completed and published a study report with the title Toxoplasmosis Treatment Market Size was Valued at USD 683.1 million in 2021 and is Projected to Garner USD 1.09 billion by 2031, registering a CAGR of 4.8% from 2022 to 2031.
Increase in awareness about foodborne illness, surge in government support for healthcare infrastructure, rise in parasitic infection, and upsurge in use of Dara prim drug for the treatment of toxoplasmosis infections drive the growth of the global toxoplasmosis treatment market. However, side effects toxoplasmosis drugs such as toxic epidermal necrolysis, erythema multiforme, and hyperphenylalaninemia hinder the market growth. Moreover, rise in product launches for the treatment of toxoplasmosis disease is projected to provide the beneficial opportunities for toxoplasmosis treatment market growth.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/16016
- The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the global toxoplasmosis treatment market, as it disrupted workflows in the health care sector across the world.
- The disease has forced a number of industries to shut their doors temporarily, including several sub-domains of health care.
- There had been a significant decrease in demand for toxoplasmosis during the pandemic. The significant reduction in clinical trials for toxoplasmosis treatment, owing to strict government guidelines against COVID-19 hampered the market growth. Decline in hospitals visit, closing of borders, and confinement of the population affected the supply chains of these life-saving medical products in the toxoplasmosis treatment industry.
- However, the market has now been able to recover slowly and steadily.
Top Companies Of Toxoplasmosis Treatment:-
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Vyera Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Mangalam Drugs and Organics Ltd.
- Oakrum Pharma
- Kaiser Permanente
- Zorish Healthcare Private Limited
- Omicron pharmaceuticals
- Manus Aktteva Biopharma LLP
Toxoplasmosis Treatment Market Size Segmentation: –
- Acquired Toxoplasmosis
- Congenital Toxoplasmosis
By Route of Administration
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Stores and Retail Pharmacies
- Online Providers
Based on region, North America held the highest market share in terms of revenue in 2021, accounting for nearly two-fifths of the global toxoplasmosis treatment market, and is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period, owing to rise in cases of parasitic infection cause the toxoplasmosis disease. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2031. Increase in spending capabilities, owing to rise in awareness programs for toxoplasmosis disease.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/16016
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
⦁ Rest of Europe
⦁ Rest of Asia-Pacific
⦁ Saudi Arabia
⦁ Rest of LAMEA
Top Trending Reports:
- Wireless Brain Sensors Market
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Coils Market
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Market
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.