The Next Generation Sequencing Market is a rapidly growing field with immense potential. It has revolutionized the way we study and analyze genetic information, providing scientists and researchers with unprecedented access to data that can be used to identify new treatments and cures for diseases. The market is expected to grow significantly over the next few years as more companies invest in this technology and its applications become more widespread. This will enable researchers to gain insights into complex biological processes at an unprecedented scale, allowing them to make advances in areas such as personalized medicine, diagnostics, drug discovery, and agricultural biotechnology. The global next generation sequencing market size accounted for $6,598.62 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $35,503.66 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 18.2% from 2021 to 2030.
Next Generation Sequencing Market in Short:
✅ CAGR: 18.2%
✅ Current Market Size: USD 35,503.66 Million
✅ Fastest Growing Region: APAC
✅ Largest Market: North America
✅ Projection Time: 2021-2030
✅ Base Year: 2021
♦ Download Free Sample Updated PDF: (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) –
Does the next generation sequence market report provides Value Chain Analysis?
There is no value chain analysis provided in the next generation sequence market report
What are the key trends in the next generation sequence market report?
The key trends in the next generation sequence market are due to rise in technological advancements, especially nanopore sequencing in NGS and rise in the need to improve diagnostic procedures and ensure quality treatment is boosting the growth of next generation sequencing market.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- NGS research technology offers great potential to determine the genetic structure of a virus, thus helping scientists to identify the mutation of this virus. This has a positive impact on the NGS market.
- At the same time, genome sequencing has been used to understand the spread of COVID-19, thus improving treatment.
♦ Inquire Your Every Doubt Here:
According to analysts, the next generation system market is expected to experience continuous growth in the future. The market has attracted interest from the healthcare industry. Due to the increase in distinct applications and interventions such as diagnostics, biomarker discovery, personalized medicine. As a technology, NGS is better and more advanced than its predecessors, especially microarrays, due to the increased affordability of sequence-based full genomic analysis.
The next generation sequencing market is well controlled by players; therefore, the market is expected to be very competitive. Acceptance of next-generation sequencing has increased significantly, due to the decrease in NGS costs and significant technological advances in NGS, as well as the increase in collaboration and cooperation between the manufacturing companies of NGS products and organizations again. Also, the reduction in processing time, the accuracy and precision of the results, and the increase in NGS are the main factors that are expected to grow the market in the near future.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- BGI Group
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Illumina Inc
- Precigen Inc., (Intrexon Bioinformatics Germany GmbH)
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- PierianDx Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
♦ Request for Customization:
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of next generation sequence market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of next generation sequence market in 2030?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the next generation sequence market report?
Key findings of the study –
- North America has the largest position in the global next generation systems market in 2020.
- By application, the biomarkers and cancer segment are the largest contributor to the next-generation systems market, in 2020, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5% from 2021 to 2030.
- By product type, the consumer segment is the largest contributor to the market, in 2020, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.7% during the forecast period.
- From a technical point of view, the sector of order-by-contract is the most important contribution to the market in 2020.
✅ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 –
Medical Spa Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/medical-spa-market
Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/electrocardiograph-ECG-market
Cell Culture Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/cell-culture-market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060