The global specialty medical chairs market was valued at $4,061.68 million in 2021, and is projected to reach $7,846.17 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2031.
What is the Specialty Medical Chairs?
Specialty medical chairs can be used for examination, treatment, or rehabilitation. These are designed to allow doctors to access their patients while also meeting the patient’s comfort and medical needs. These devices can be powered either manually or by using batteries.
Examining chairs, such as those used for birthing, cardiac procedures, blood draws, dialysis, mammography, and other procedures, are a few examples of often used specialist medical chairs. The therapy chair and rehabilitation chair are further types of chairs. Geriatric, pediatric, bariatric, toilet, and other chairs are examples of rehabilitation chairs. They will assist with blood sample collection as well, which will aid in the diagnosis of various diseases. For example, a birthing chair assists women in maintaining a physically upright position when giving birth.
How big is Specialty Medical Chairs Market?
Based on region, North America held the largest market share in 2021, accounting for around two-fifths of the global specialty medical chairs market, and will maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to high adoption of technologically-advanced specialty medical chairs, increase in number of private clinics and hospitals with rise in the healthcare expenditure, and the presence of key market players. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the largest CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2031, owing to improvement in medical infrastructure that raised the demand for specialty medical chairs in countries such as India.
Download Report Sample- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11822
- CAGR: 6.8%
- Current Market Size: USD 7,846.17 Million
- Forecast Growing Region: APAC
- Largest Market: North America
- Projection Time: 2021 – 2031
- Base Year: 2021
(𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲’𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬. 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬.)
Impact of COVID-19 on the Specialty Medical Chairs Market-
- The Covid-19 pandemic made a negative impact on the revenue of the specialty medical chairs market. This is due to decline in the number of visits to hospitals and clinics for ophthalmic, dental, and ENT purposes to prevent cross-contamination. This, in turn, reduced the demand for these chairs.
- For instance, Dentsply Sirona highlighted that the net sales lowered by 7.6% for the first quarter of 2020, owing to low patient volumes and postponement of non-urgent procedures. In terms of revenue, the downfall was observed by several companies in the market. However, the demand is expected to recover post-pandemic.
- Manufacturing activities were hindered due to lockdown restrictions and shortage of raw materials. However, the supply chain is expected to recover post-pandemic and manufacturing will continue with full capacity.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Specialty Medical Chairs Market
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the specialty medical chairs market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing specialty medical chairs market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the specialty medical chairs market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global specialty medical chairs market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, health supplements, and cosmetics. The Health Supplements segment showed the highest growth in 2021 and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. This is attributed to the high adoption of health supplements, increased awareness of preventive health care, and increased use of omega-3 supplements in emerging economies.
On the other hand, the pharmaceutical segment is expected to experience the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is attributed to the benefits of soft gelatin capsules in pharmaceutical applications, as they help improve the bioavailability of the active medicinal component (API).
Some of the Top Players in the Global Market Are:
- A-Dec, Inc.
- Craftsmen Contour Equipment Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentalez, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Diplomat Dental
- Henry Schein
- Midmark Corporation
- Planmeca OY
- XO Care A/S
Inquire More About the Top Market Players Here:
Top Trending Report:-
Clinical Trial Management Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.