According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the sinus dilation devices market was valued at USD 1.98 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow at a rate of 11% over the projected period. The development of superior surgical techniques and the replacement of traditional procedures as a result of these developments are the main drivers of market revenue growth. Modern sinus surgery methods use the least amount of ablation possible and are less likely to cause complications because to scientific developments like surgical laser technologies. These therapies can be used in outpatient settings due to their quicker turnaround times.
An extremely common clinical ailment called sinus causes the spaces surrounding the nasal passages to become inflamed. Allergies or bloodless conditions can cause acute sinusitis, which usually goes away on its own. It could be brought on by an infection or an enlargement of the tissues lining the sinuses. During sinus surgeries, sinus dilation devices lengthen the nostril’s sinus opening, addressing the nasal sinuses’ drainage issue. Endoscopes and handheld devices used to visualise and direct sinus dilation treatments are also included in the list of sinus dilation equipment.
In general, COVID-19 continues to have a negative impact on the market for sinus dilation devices due to the decrease in surgeries worldwide or their postponement in order to reserve or refocus the limited capacities and resources (such as hospital beds and patient care personnel) toward COVID-19 patient care. Since these individuals are more susceptible to COVID-19 infection, this resulted in a decrease in the number of patients attending hospitals and clinics for sinus surgery, which in turn resulted in a decrease in demand for sinus dilatation products.
To receive PDF of Sample Copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1505
Some major companies in the global market report
Olympus Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Stryker, Smith&Nephew, Medtronic, Dalent Medical, Intersect ENT, Inc., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd, Jilin Coronado Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd., WOLF, and SinuPulse.
Regional Outlook Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
For full details on this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sinus-dilation-devices-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The balloon sinus dilation devices segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. This is due to sinusitis devices compact design, reliability, versatility, and efficiency at reducing sinusitis symptoms. The sinus dilation treatment does not require tissue ablation, as a result of which, the patient recovers quickly and feels at ease. It is an alternative to typical Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) balloon treatment that is less invasive.
- The standalone sinus dilation devices segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. This is due to rising use of standalone Balloon Sinus Dilation (BSD) for treating chronic rhinosinusitis. A minimally invasive trans nasal procedure called standalone BSD is used to treat frontal, maxillary, or sphenoid sinus outflow restriction, which entails rearranging tissue and increasing organic drainage channels.
- The hospitals segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. This is due to rising number of sinusitis-based and other naso-surgical devices being introduced in hospitals. In addition, increased incidence of chronic sinusitis and favorable reimbursement criteria are expected to drive revenue growth of this segment. Moreover, ability to perform complex sinus treatments as well as availability of technologically advanced medical equipment and infrastructure are also expected to drive market revenue growth.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Tis is due to increasing presence of a highly regulated and sophisticated healthcare system. In addition, the market is expanding owing to accessibility of cutting-edge products brought on by presence of significant industry competitors.
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Emergen Research has segmented the global sinus dilation devices market based on product, procedure, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Balloon Sinus Dilation Devices
- Sinus Stents/Implants
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Small Disease
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- ENT Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1505
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services