According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) market size was USD 1,095.3 Million in 2021 and is anticipated to experience a revenue CAGR of 16.04% during the projected period. Between 2021 and 2030, rising R&D activities and rising research funding from various cancer institutes are key drivers of market revenue growth. For instance, the American company Invitae Corporation launched a study in February 2022 to gather factual information on customised minimal residual disease diagnostics for various tumour kinds. To detect and monitor residual disease and recurrence in plasma samples of individuals with prior cancer diagnoses, Inivata also developed the RaDaR assay in April 2020.
Minimal residual illnesses are characterised by the presence of leukemic cells in a patient’s body both before and after therapy. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy, which are currently used to treat cancer, are unable to completely cleanse the patient’s body of all cancer-causing cells.
Increased government efforts to raise public awareness of the disease, as well as increased disease prevalence, more affordable healthcare in the US, and increased public understanding and awareness, are some of the major drivers boosting the minimal residual disease market. Additionally, the market for minimal residual disease will see new growth prospects during the forecast period of 2022-2030 due to the rise in tailored medications for treatment, market R&D activity, and product development collaborations.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1352
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In 2021, the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) segment contributed a sizable portion of revenue. Specific DNA segments are examined by PCR to look for uncommon genetic features. Blood cells or bone marrow can be used, and the test increases DNA to make it easier to recognise and count uncommon traits. If there is just one cancer cell among 100,000 to 1,000,000 healthy cells, PCR tests can still find it.
- A considerable portion of revenue was generated by the hospitals segment in 2021 as a result of the wide range of available treatments and frequent patient visits. As a result of hospitals continuously providing treatment for both acute and complex disorders, many other aspects of the healthcare system work better and are enhanced.
- Due to rising blood cancer rates and increased funding from cancer institutions, the North American market had the greatest revenue share in 2021. Additionally, the U.S.’s rising rate of haematological cancer incidence is raising the risk of MRD and is anticipated to fuel the market’s expansion in terms of revenue.
The report also features a thorough examination of the competitive environment. The part includes a thorough assessment of the firm profiles, product profiles, production capabilities, products/services, pricing analyses, profit margins, and innovations in the manufacturing process. The research also discusses the strategic business actions made by the corporations to significantly increase their market share. The report offers analytical details on current mergers and acquisitions, product launches, partnerships, agreements, joint ventures, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
Adaptive Biotechnologies, ARUP Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cergentis B.V., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., ICON Plc, Invivoscribe, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Mission Bio, Natera, Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories, OPKO Health, Inc., and Sysmex Corporation.
View the Full Report Description, the Research Methodology, the Content Table, and the Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/minimal-residual-disease-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global minimal residual disease market based on indication, detection, treatment methods, treatment centers, and region:
- Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Lymphoblastic Leukemia (CLL)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL)
- Marginal Zone Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Solid Tumor
- Detection Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Flow Cytometry
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Treatment Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- CAR-T Cell Therapy
- Treatment Centers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Oncology Treatment Centers
- Diagnostic Centers & Research Institutions
- Specialty Clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Minimal Residual Disease market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Minimal Residual Disease market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Buy this premium research report – https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1352
Explore More Reports Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights