Medical clothing provides protection to healthcare workers and doctors against hospital-borne infections. The growth of the global medical apparel market is primarily driven by an increase in the incidence of traffic accidents, an increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases and an increase in the number of surgeries. For example, according to the United States Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), an estimated 38,680 people died in traffic accidents in 2020. Additionally, increased awareness of hospital-acquired infections and an increase in people’s healthcare spending contribute to the growth in the size of the medical apparel market.
The global medical clothing market generated $42.4 billion in 2021, , and is estimated to reach USD 96.4 billion by 2031, with a CAGR of 8.4% between 2022 and 2031. The report provides a detailed analysis of the evolving dynamics of the market, the supply chain value, core segments and the competitive landscape. This report provides in-depth information to help market players, stakeholders, investors, and startups determine strategies for continued growth and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Download Free Sample Report- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/18052
Medical clothing is segmented as follows
|Product||· Surgical drapes and gowns
· Facial protection
|Usage||· Health worker
|End user||· Hospitals and Clinics
· Ambulatory Surgical Centers
|By Region||· North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Australia, India, Rest Of Asia-Pacific)
- The Covid-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the revenues of the medical apparel market as the demand for protective medical apparel has increased significantly as hospitalizations increase worldwide.
- The entire healthcare industry has adopted different types of medical clothing such as gowns and gloves for frontline workers and patients to protect themselves from cross-contamination. • Many new market players have entered the market to meet the growing demand for medical protective clothing with an increase in the number of cases. The government has also lifted supply chain and transport restrictions on various types of protective medical clothing to ensure sufficient supply.
The research provides a detailed segmentation of the global medical clothing market based on product, usage, end user, and region. The research analyzes each segment and sub-segments for identifying the largest revenue generating and fastest-growing segments for market players, investors, and stakeholders. Market size and estimations for each segment and its sub-segments are provided in the report to help market players determine the steps to be taken for achieving the growth.
By product, the surgical gowns and drapes segment recorded the highest share in 2021, contributing nearly two-fifths of the total share, and is expected to maintain its leadership throughout the forecast period. However, the gloves segment is projected to experience the highest CAGR of 9.2% between 2022 and 2031. The report also breaks down segments that include Face Protection and Other.
Based on usage, the healthcare worker segment contributed the highest share in 2021, accounting for nearly four-fifths of the global medical apparel market, and is expected to maintain its revenue leadership over the forecast period. However, the patient segment is projected to experience the highest CAGR of 9.0% from 2022 to 2031.
Do Inquiry before Buying https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/18052
According to the end user, the hospitals and clinics segment contributed the largest share in 2021, accounting for more than three-fifths of the global market, and is projected to maintain its dominance by 2031. Furthermore, this segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 8.5% during the forecast period. The investigation also targets outpatient surgery centers and others.
By region, North America had the highest share in 2021, contributing about two-fifths of the global medical apparel market, and is projected to continue to dominate by 2031. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. The research also examines regions such as Europe and LAMEA.
Key players analyzed in the research include 3M, Cardinal Health, Barco Uniforms, Cherokee Uniforms, Carhartt, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Landau Uniforms, Smith+Nephew, Narang Medical Limited, and Vestex Protects.
The report analyzes these key players and highlights various strategies such as new product launches, partnerships, expansion, and others to raise their market penetration and strengthen their position in the market. The report offers a detailed analysis that outlines the product portfolio, operating segments, business performance, and key developments of each market player.
Key findings of the study
- On the basis of product, the surgical drape segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2021.
- Based on usage, the patient segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2021.
- Depending on end user, the hospitals segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2021.
- Region wise, North America garnered the largest revenue share in 2021, whereas Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.