A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan uses a powerful magnet, radio waves, and a computer to produce detailed images of the inside organs and tissues in your body. It is a kind of scan that creates in-depth pictures of the inside of the body by combining radio waves and powerful magnetic fields. Using MRIs, medical professionals may assess, identify, and keep track of a variety of medical disorders.
Allied Market Research has just completed and published a study report with the title Magnetic Resonance Imaging Coils Market Size was Valued at USD 525.6 million in 2021 and is Projected to Garner USD 1.06 billion by 2031 registering a CAGR of 7.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Rise in the number of chronic diseases such as cancer and technological advancements in the healthcare sector drives the growth of the global MRI coils market. However, most of the radiotherapy and MRI diagnostic cases were either postponed or delayed during the COVID-19 pandemic. By end-user, the hospitals and clinics segment held the major share in 2021. By region, Asia-Pacific would garner the fastest CAGR by 2031.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/15208
Top Magnetic Resonance Imaging Coils Companies:
- Canon Inc.
- SCANMED LLC
- ESAOTE SPA
- General Electric Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- MONTERIS MEDICAL
- AURORA HEALTHCARE US CORP
- MR INSTRUMENTS INC
- RAPID MR INTERNATIONAL
- SIEMENS AG
MRI Coils Market Segmentation: –
The global MRI coils market is analyzed across type, applications, end-users, and region. The report takes in an exhaustive analysis of the segments and their sub-segments with the help of tabular and graphical representation. Investors and market players can benefit from the breakdown and devise stratagems based on the highest revenue-generating and fastest-growing segments stated in the report.
- Radiofrequency coil
- Gradient coils
- Body Oncology
- Neuro and spine
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
Based on region, the market across North America generated around one-third of the global MRI coils market share in 2021 and is anticipated to retain the lion’s share by 2031. The Asia-Pacific region, at the same time, would portray the fastest CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. The other provinces analyzed through the report include Europe and LAMEA.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/15208
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
⦁ Rest of Europe
⦁ Rest of Asia-Pacific
⦁ Saudi Arabia
⦁ Rest of LAMEA
Top Trending Reports:
- Wireless Brain Sensors Market
- AT-Home Testing Market
- Resuscitation Devices Market
- Vision Correction Market
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.