Hepatitis A Vaccine Market
According to the research study the global Hepatitis A Vaccine Market Is Segmented into Product Type (Inactivated vaccine, Live Attenuated Vaccine), Application (Government Institution, Private Sector, Other), And by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa). Our Research Report includes major insights such as Key Trends and Developments, Market Dynamics, Industry Analysis, COVID-19 Impact on the Industry, By Region and Country Level Analysis, Company Profiles, and Competitive Landscape Analysis will be available in the final report.
The global Hepatitis A Vaccine market report would provide an access to approximately [48 market data tables], [43 figures] and [190 pages]. As per the study conducted by DataM Intelligence, the Hepatitis A Vaccine Market size was valued at USD 876.9 million in 2021 and is estimated to reach a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% over the forecast period from 2022 to 2029.
- The major factors propelling the growth of the Hepatitis A vaccine market are the increasing prevalence of hepatitis A globally, which leads to increasing concerns for vaccination.
- Increasing government initiatives for the prevention
- Inactivated vaccine segment is projected to be the dominant segment in the market during the forecast period
- Based on application, government institutions held the dominant position in the global market during the forecast period
- Surging government programs offering vaccination drives are expected to project a considerable CAGR during the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global Hepatitis A Vaccine market
- In Asia-Pacific, China is expected to represent considerable growth during the forecast period
- Europe is expected to represent significant growth in terms of value during the forecast period
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has negatively impacted the growth of the Hepatitis A Vaccine market globally
Who are the Major Key Players in the Market?
The Hepatitis A Vaccine market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of major market players. The key Hepatitis A Vaccine player contributing to the global market’s growth include;
- Merck & Co. Inc
- Zhejiang Pukang
- Changchun Institute of Biological
- KM Biologics
Download Sample Report @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/hepatitis-a-vaccine-market
Key highlights in the industry:
- The Hepatitis A vaccine is used to prevent infection caused by the hepatitis A virus (HAV). The vaccine works by causing your body to produce its own protection (antibodies) against the disease.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends hepatitis A vaccination for all children in the United States when they are one year of age, all children and teens through age 18 who were not pre-previously vaccinated, and certain children aged 6 through 11 months who are traveling outside the U.S., all adults.
- Merck routinely conducts market research with healthcare providers and patients to understand beliefs and actions that may be positively or negatively affecting vaccination rates.
- In January 12, 2022, phase I randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the immunogenicity, safety, and tolerability of a live-attenuated quadrivalent dengue vaccine in healthy adults with and without prior exposure to flaviviruses.
- About 90% of Indian children acquire protective antibodies against HAV by the age of 10 years. Similar patterns of endemicity have been found in other developing countries, with a high seroprevalence of anti-HAV antibodies.
- Several studies from India have recently reported a significant sero-epidemiological shift, with an increased incidence of infection among adults and adolescents. Recently in New Delhi, anti-HAV antibody prevalence among adults was reported to be as low as 36.7%.
- Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: USA, Russia, UK, German, UAE, South Korea, China and Japan, etc.
- The research report contains detailed segments by country, by product Type and by Application. This report provides a study of the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of 2021 to 2030. Understanding the segments helps in finding the importance of dissimilar aspects that aid market growth.
- Rare reports of transfusion-related hepatitis A have been published over the years. Transmission is via blood/blood products collected from an infected donor during the phase of viremia.
- In the United States, vaccination against hepatitis A is available as inactivated, monovalent vaccines (HAVRIX and VAQTA) or in combination with hepatitis B (TWINRIX). These vaccines are highly efficacious with seroconversion rates approaching 100%. With the implementation of vaccination, the incidence of HAV in the United States has shown a drastic decline of 92%.
Make an Inquire before purchasing final Report @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/enquiry/hepatitis-a-vaccine-market
By Product Type:
- Inactivated vaccine
- Live Attenuated Vaccine
- Government Institution
- Private Sector
- North America-USA, and Canada
- South America-Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina
- Europe-UK, German, Italy, Spain, Russia, London, and other European countries
- Asia Pacific-China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of the Asia Pacific Countries
- Middle East and South Africa- Qatar, UAE, KSA, and South African countries
Vaccine Delivery Devices Market is segmented By Product type (Jet Injectors, Syringes, Microneedles, Others), By Route of Administration (Subcutaneous vaccination, Intramuscular vaccination, Intra Dermal vaccination, Needle free delivery), By Distribution Channel (Online pharmacies, Retail pharmacies, Hospital pharmacies, Vaccination Centers), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Live Attenuated Vaccines Market is segmented By Type (Viral, Bacteria), By Age Group (Adults, Pediatrics, Geriatrics), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Research Institutes, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029.
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
1) Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
2) Any query with regards to the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
3) An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately.
The Full Report has the below insights:
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of Market Value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021), and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Visualize the composition of the global Hepatitis A Vaccine Market segmentation by product type, applicatio, and regions highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the global Hepatitis A Vaccine Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as, porter’s five forces analysis, supply chain analysis, pricing analysis, regulatory analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of global organoids market-level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players