The facial aesthetics market stands at US$ 12.3 Bn in 2022 and is predicted to expand at a high CAGR of 10.1% from 2022 to 2032. The relentless quest to remain beautiful by the baby boomer generation is expected to drive the growth of the market in developed economies such as the U.S., Germany, and U.K. as well as in developing economies such as India and China.
Facial aesthetics is a combination of cosmetic procedures that are used to restore a young appearance to the human face. Facial aesthetics can be done either through surgical and/or non-surgical methods. Several new and advanced techniques have been introduced in the market to offer non-surgical total facial rejuvenation. There are different types of facial aesthetics products such as topical products, botulinum products, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and micro-abrasion equipment.
Dermatologists prefer to treat diseases such as skin cancer through the use of topical applications rather than surgical methods. Patients prefer approved therapy for facial rejuvenation over traditional and non-approved therapy or products. Various products are being approved by respective regulatory bodies, which further strengthens the faith of consumers in these products and fuels their demand.
“Rising demand for non-invasive aesthetic procedures and the manufacturing of novel dermal fillers will drive market growth in the years ahead,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Request for sample copy of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23479
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Botulinum toxin held 39.3% market share under the product segment in 2021 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of close to 9% through 2032.
- Restorative treatments held more than 32% of the global facial aesthetics market share in 2021.
- By end user, hospitals generate the highest revenue and the segment held a market share of 37.8% in 2021.
- Around 31.2% of the global market share, by region, was accounted for by Europe in 2021.
Furthermore, facial aesthetic products, especially dermal fillers, are increasing due to the trend of non-invasive aesthetic treatment owing to short procedure time and fewer complications. Companies manufacturing dermal fillers are focusing on increasing their production capacity. Expansion of in-house production capacities is anticipated to boost the growth of the market in North America and Europe.
- Galderma Pharma S.A. has manufacturing sites in North America and Europe where 75% of the production is done in-house to reduce the dependability on CMOs and third parties.
Know the methodology of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/23479
Increasing demand for facial aesthetics, favorable support from governments in terms of approvals for new entities, and new applications of novel solutions are factors boosting acquisition and partnership agreements between manufacturers. Companies are continuously focusing on increasing their product reach in the market.
- In January 2022, Galderma acquired ALASTIN Skincare®, Inc., a facial aesthetic product manufacturer solely dedicated to developing innovative skincare products to enhance its dermatology platform with different skincare regimens.
- In December 2021, Allergan Aesthetics acquired Soliton, Inc. to add its technology complements to Allergan Aesthetics’ portfolio of non-invasive treatments, especially for cellulite.
Get full access of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/26923
Want to Know More?
Persistence Market Research, a research and consulting firm, has published a revised market research report on the electric cargo bike market that contains a global industry analysis of 2017–2021 and an opportunity assessment for 2022–2032. The report provides in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, product type, battery type, end use, and region.
Other Trending Reports:
- Compartment Syndrome Monitoring Market
- Postoperative Pain Management Market
- Pyrogen Testing Market
- Freeze and Thaw Systems Market
- Dermatophytic Onychomycosis Therapeutics Market
- Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
- S Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccines Market
- Quadriplegia Care Devices Market
- Europe Dental Imaging Equipment Market
- Stroke Rehabilitation Market
About Persistence Market Research:
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353