Endoscopic Spine Surgery (ESS) is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that effectively relieves chronic back and leg pain. This state-of-the-art spine surgery uses an HD camera attached to an endoscope. This endoscope is inserted through a 1/4-inch skin incision into the targeted pain generator in the spine.
Endoscopic spinal surgery plays an important role in the management of juvenile disc herniation. It is particularly important for active, sporting individuals engaged in competitive sports where less tissue trauma and early functional recovery are desired. Athletic and physically active patients should seek an expert second opinion from an experienced endoscopic spine surgeon before considering spinal fusion surgery.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Endoscopic Spinal Surgery Market Size was Valued at USD 536.9 million in 2021 and is Projected to Garner USD 1.09 billion by 2031 registering a CAGR of 7.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/32031
Top Companies of Endoscopic Spinal Surgery: –
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
- Medtronic plc
- MedicalTek (MDTK)
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Olympus Corporation
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- Endovision Co., Ltd.
- joimax GmbH
Endoscopic Spinal Surgery Market Segmentation: –
By Product Type
- Endoscopic Devices
By Procedure type
- Transforaminal Endoscopic Procedures
- Interlaminar Endoscopic Procedures
- Endoscopic Posterior Foraminotomy and Cervical Discectomy
- Endoscopic Visualized Rhizotomy
By End User
- Hospital and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By region, the market across North America dominated in 2021, holding more than two-fifths of the market, due to the presence of key players, rising government initiatives, well-developed healthcare infrastructure, and rising awareness about the innovations in healthcare sector. However, the global endoscopic spinal surgery market across Asia-Pacific is projected to portray the highest CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period, owing to investments by the public and private market players in this field.
Drivers, restraints, and opportunities-
Rise in adoption of minimally invasive surgeries across the globe and advantages such as faster recovery and greater patient compliance drive the growth of the global endoscopic spinal surgery market. Moreover, increase in the prevalence of spinal disorders and surge in geriatric population supplement the market growth. On the other hand, technological advancements in the field of surgery would open new opportunities in the market.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/32031
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
⦁ Rest of Europe
⦁ Rest of Asia-Pacific
⦁ Saudi Arabia
⦁ Rest of LAMEA
Top Trending Report:
- Wireless Brain Sensors Market
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Coils Market
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Market
- Toxoplasmosis Treatment Market
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.