According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the size of the worldwide dental laboratories market reached USD 30.00 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to see a revenue CAGR of 5.4% during the projected period. One of the main factors influencing the market revenue growth is the rising prevalence of dental issues, increased oral health awareness, and rising demand for and adoption of contemporary products and technologies.
The key reason fueling the market’s growth is the rising prevalence of dental illnesses such tooth decay, gum disease, and tooth loss. More than 40% of adults reported having mouth pain, and by the time they were 34 years old, more than 80% of people were predicted to have at least one cavity, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. More than half of adolescents between the ages of 12 and 19 have a cavity in at least one of their primary teeth. Gum disease’s main causes include infections and inflammation of the gums and the surrounding and supporting bones. About 4 in 10 adults who are 30 years of age or older have gum (periodontitis). The incidence of various disorders of the teeth is increasing demand for dental supplies.
The market is expanding as a result of increased demand for and use of contemporary equipment and technology in dentistry labs. Products for the development of dental laboratories are being developed by a number of top companies. For instance, on September 21, 2022, 3Shape revealed the TRIOS 5 Wireless, a brand-new, cutting-edge intraoral scanner that has received FDA clearance and will make the switch to digital dentistry easier for dentists. The TRIOS 5 Wireless sets a new bar for hygiene with its closed autoclavable scanning tip. It is shielded with sapphire glass that cannot be scratched.
The market for dental laboratories isn’t expanding, nevertheless, in large part due to high costs and a lack of knowledge in emerging nations. People usually minimise the severity of early dental issues, which is also anticipated to impede market expansion. Government agency product recalls are also limiting market income expansion.
Receive the FREE Sample Report of Dental Laboratories Market Research Insights @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1510
What Are The Major Business Opportunities For Market Leaders In Dental Laboratories?
Due to developments in the oral care sector, the global market for dental laboratories is anticipated to experience a strong growth trend over the forecast period. The advancement of numerous restorative dental techniques, including implant dentistry, intraoral imaging, digital radiography, and caries diagnostics, makes use of computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacture (CAD/CAM).
Over the projection period, the availability of software-assisted modelling and digital prosthesis design will boost demand for dental laboratories. Therefore, major players in the dental laboratories market are implementing the internet of things (IoT) to facilitate sensors and networking for dentistry equipment.
What are the factors limiting the market’s expansion for Dental Laboratories?
The development of data encryption and safety is one of the key factors limiting the growth of the dental laboratories industry. The growth of digital and automated systems for patient data is raising the risk of data theft as the number of patients with dental-related illnesses increases.
The digital dentistry processes and informational bases need to contain a wide range of cyber security mechanisms. The lack of necessary secured and encrypted patient databases threatens to impede the market’s overall expansion for dental laboratories.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In 2021, the 3D printing system implants segment had the highest revenue share. 3D imaging and CAD/CAM technologies are two emerging trends in the global market for dental crowns and bridges that are anticipated to aid in the treatment of dental problems and spur market revenue growth. By leveraging digital work, CAD-CAM technology streamlines dental lab work for doctors and dental lab personnel, such as dental crowns, copings, and others. Now that CAD-CAM is available, dental operators, technicians, and patients can communicate successfully. By simply uploading the required files from their open-ended site, they will be able to discuss their conditions and care plans with one another. CAD-CAM technology offers a range of milling and 3D printing choices for dental applications. If the dentist seems to have a chairside Dental 3D printing and milling unit while the final restoration is being created by the dental lab, immediate temporary restorations can be manufactured.
- In 2021, the metal-ceramics segment contributed a sizeable portion of sales. An growth in dental crowns, implants, and fillings is driving the demand for ceramics in dental labs. Both for cosmetic and medical purposes, resin-based filling solutions are becoming more and more prevalent. These resins contain ceramic fillers, such as quartz, silicate glasses, or colloidal silica, in concentrations ranging from 35 to 85%, according to study. Ceramic-filled resins provide benefits, but when utilised as chewing surfaces, they are vulnerable to wear. As a result, ceramic inlays, onlays, and crowns are becoming more and more popular. Additionally, CAD-CAM systems are gaining popularity since they let dentists design unique dental ceramic blanks for each patient and fit them at the same appointment.
- Due to the presence of major pharmaceutical companies in this area, the dental laboratories market in North America had the greatest revenue share in 2021. Exocad GmbH (exocad), a division of Align Technology, Inc. and the leading provider of dental CAD/CAM software in the market, and voclar Vivadent, a Liechtenstein-based global leader in cutting-edge dental solutions, announced a strategic collaboration on July 29, 2021. Exocad, a leader in industry software applications, and Ivoclar Vivadent, a leader in smart system solutions, are both used by numerous laboratories all over the world. By combining their expertise in hardware and software solutions, the two businesses are presently working together to produce an alluring and distinctive advanced platform for dental technicians.
- According to BIOLASE, Inc., the market leader in dental lasers, and EdgeEndo, a global leader in the commercialization of endodontic products, the EdgePRO system received FDA 510(k) clearance on January 6, 2022 for endodontists looking for a more effective sterilisation and disinfection alternative during root canal procedures. Modern cleaning and disinfection techniques can be replaced with the novel laser-assisted microfluidic irrigation sensor, which does so without materially affecting the process’s workflow or increasing the cost per procedure.
The prominent players profiled in the report are:
Envista, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., 3D Systems, Inc., GC Corporation, Roland DG Corporation, COLTENE Group, Nexa3D, PLANMECA OY, Dentsply Sirona.
To Visit Full Report & Table of Contents Dental Laboratories Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dental-laboratories-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global dental laboratories market on the basis of product, equipment, material, prosthetics, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Oral care
- Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- CAD/CAM system
- Dental lasers
- 3D printing system
- Dental radiology equipment
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Prosthetics Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Information found nowhere else
You are less likely to lag behind in knowledge or pass up possibilities with our new study. Consider how your research, analysis, and choices might be influenced by our work. Everyone who needs commercial analysis for the dental laboratories Market, 2022 to 2030, market-leading firms, should read the Emergen Research research. Data, trends, and predictions are available.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1510
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Explore More Reports by Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights