Conjugate Vaccine Market
A conjugate vaccine contains bacterial capsular polysaccharides joined to a protein to enhance immunogenicity and protect against invasive diseases. They are the most effective forms of immunization to prevent diseases in infants and adults. Meningococcal vaccinations to prevent meningitis, the Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib) vaccine, and the pneumococcal vaccine are all examples of conjugate vaccines.
According to the research report published by DataM Intelligence, the global conjugate vaccine market size was valued at USD YY billion in 2021, it is projected to reach USD YY billion by 2029, with growth at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period 2022-2029.
Increasing cases of pneumococcal pneumonia in adults; improved vaccine manufacturing processes coupled with major government immunization initiatives; promising R&D and vaccine pipeline; increasing efforts to implement effective preventive screening Methods, and growth initiatives to produce low-cost vaccines are some of the key factors driving the growth of the global conjugate vaccine market.
However, low accessibility of vaccines because of a lack of transportation and storage problems, opaque pricing of the conjugate vaccines and fewer side effects of the vaccine are the factors to restrain the market in the forecast period.
Many companies are ramping up vaccine research and development. New market entrants and increased investment by players will open up new opportunities, and rising demand for vaccines will provide ample opportunities for the growth of the conjugate vaccines market.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/conjugate-vaccines-market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The coronavirus pandemic has moderately impacted the conjugate vaccine market. Bacterial-viral interactions in the upper and lower respiratory tract influence the natural history of many respiratory viral infections. A significant proportion of influenza-related respiratory illnesses involve the bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus). Similarly, the incidence of severe pneumococcal infections is higher than that of influenza and other respiratory viral infections. Therefore, the demand for the conjugate vaccine has increased. In contrast, the COVID-19 pandemic negatively affected the number of MenC vaccine doses delivered in the North and South regions of brazil (26,98% and 41.47%, respectively), as well as in the eleven Brazilian States, according to statistically significant steps that were detected.
Besides, the pathogenesis of SARS-CoV-2, which causes acute respiratory illness and pneumonia-like symptoms, is particularly complex, causing an exaggerated immune response in the host. Cytopathic effects and cytokine storms are associated with the clinical status of COVID-19 patients. Therefore, Cuba has developed the world’s first conjugate vaccine for COVID-19. Cuba’s Staterun Corporation, BioFarma, mentioned that its indigenously produced Soberana 2 vaccine, when delivered with a booster shot of Soberana Plus, was 91.2% efficacious in phase3 trials. The greater than 90% efficacy puts them in a select league; however, unlike the Pfizer BioNTech and Moderna vaccines that had reported efficacy of over 90%, both the Soberana and Abdala are three-shot vaccines. Thus, from the above factors, the market got affected and is expected to boost in the forecast period.
Recent Developments in the Industry:
- On December 16, 2022, Biological E. Limited (BE) announced that its 14-valent pediatric Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (Investigational Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Conjugate Vaccine PCV14) against S. pneumoniae infection received approval from the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) for manufacture and commercialization in India.
- On June 17, 2022, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved an expanded usage for PCV15 to include persons aged 6 weeks–17 years based on studies that compared antibody responses to PCV15 with those to PCV13. PCV15 contains serotypes 22F and 33F (in addition to the PCV13 serotypes) conjugated to CRM197 (genetically detoxified diphtheria toxin).
The research analysis shows the global conjugate vaccine market. By Product Type, the market is segmented into monovalent conjugate vaccines and multivalent conjugate vaccines. By Disease Indication, the market is segmented into pneumococcal, influenza and meningococcal. By Pathogen Type, the market is segmented into bacterial and viral. By Patient Type, the market is segmented into pediatric and adults.
- Based on the Disease Indication, the pneumococcal segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of YY% during the forecast period (2022-2029). The increasing number of infectious diseases such as pneumococcal and typhoid have led to a growing demand for pneumococcal vaccines; product launches and vaccine licensing by the key market players are the factors to drive the market in the forecast period. For instance, On December 28, 2020, the Serum Institute of India (SII) announced the launch of India’s world’s most affordable pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV). The vaccine provides protection against 10 variants of pneumococcus bacteria that causes pneumonia, meningitis, and ear and blood infections in children. Additionally, in 2021, the 15-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV15 [Vaxneuvance, Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC]) was licensed for use in adults aged ≥18 years. Thus, from the above factors, the market segment accounted for the largest market share in the forecast period.
- Based on the Patient Type, the pediatric segmentaccounted for the largest market share of around YY% in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of YY% during the forecast period (2022-2029). It is because of children’s not fully developed immune systems and increasing pediatric vaccination doses. Moreover, initiatives by the government, like the Vaccination Program for Children, provide affordable vaccination costs to the people and raise awareness among people about vaccination, which accounts for the segment growth in the forecast period.
Make an Inquire before purchasing final report @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/enquiry/conjugate-vaccines-market
The global conjugate vaccine market is segmented into major regions, including North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
North America Conjugate Vaccine Market:
The North American region holds the dominant share of about YY% in 2021. The increasing FDA approvals by the key market players, the high adoption of conjugate vaccines, and increasing clinical trials for the conjugate vaccine are the factors driving the region’s growth in the forecast period. For instance, On 24 October 2022, American vaccine developer Vaxcyte shared positive topline data from a Phase I/II study of its multivalent conjugate pneumococcal vaccine VAX-24, bringing the 24-valent pneumococcal jab one step closer to market. The vaccine demonstrated a similar safety profile to Pfizer’s marketed 20-serotype shot Prevnar 20 at all assessed doses and showed non-inferior efficacy.
Asia Pacific Conjugate Vaccine Market:
The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow by showcasing a significant CAGR. Owing to the rising prevalence of infectious diseases, rising initiatives by governments & organizations such as WHO and GAVI in increasing immunization, and the increasing collaborations and partnerships by the key market players are the factors to drive the region’s growth in the forecast period.
The conjugate vaccine market is highly competitive, with the presence of major players and small emerging players. In the conjugate vaccine market, companies, healthcare insurance providers, and hospitals all are emerging at a steady pace with a competitive conjugate vaccine. Key players compete based on aggressive pricing, features, convenient use, technology upgrades, and marketing strategies. The market players are adopting various key strategies such as collaborations, partnerships, acquisitions, and product launches to expand their presence.
Some of the major key players in the market are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Fablife, SutroVax Inc., Sanofi Pasteur SA., Pfizer, Sinovac Biotech Ltd., IDT Biologics GmbH, GreenSignal Bio Pharma Limited, Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited and Bavarian Nordic
Conjunctivitis Treatment Market
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
1) Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
2) Any query about the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
3) An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately.
The Full Report has the below insights:
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of Market Value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021), and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Visualize the composition of the global conjugate vaccine market segmentation by product type, disease indication, pathogen type, patient type and region highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- By Product Type: Monovalent Conjugate Vaccines and Multivalent Conjugate Vaccine
- By Disease Indication: Pneumococcal, Influenza and Meningococcal
- By Pathogen Type: Bacterial, Viral
- By Patient Type: Pediatric, Adults
- By Region: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa
- Identify commercial opportunities in the conjugate vaccine market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as porter’s five forces, regulations in each country, technological advancements, PEST analysis, and pricing analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the conjugate vaccine market -level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
- The report will provide access to approximately 50+ market data tables, 40+ figures, and close to 180 pages.
DataM Intelligence 4Market Research is a market intelligence platform that gives access to syndicated, customized reports and consulting to its clients in one place. As a firm with rich experience in research and consulting across multiple domains, we are a one-stop solution that will cater to the needs of clients in key business areas. DataM Intelligence has an online platform whose coverage includes industries such as chemicals and materials, agriculture, health care services, animal feed, and food & beverages among others. Our platform has Insights on markets that uncover the latest market research data that are distinct from the competition. With coverage across 10 major industries in the marketplace research, DataM Intelligence benefits thousands of companies by helping them take their innovations early to the market by providing a complete view of the market with statistical forecasts. Our strategy-centric framework and value-added services will let individuals and corporates ease of access and custom personalization to research and markets.