Bacterial culture is a process of growing bacteria and to duplicate them in a culture media, in a controlled laboratory environment. Bacterial cell culture technology has different applications such as food testing, water testing, biopharmaceuticals, and disease diagnosis. There has been witnessed a rise in the utilization of the technique by research laboratories, biopharmaceutical companies, diagnostic centers, and academic institutions which is resulting into increased revenue generation of the bacterial cell culture market.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Bacterial Cell Culture Market Size was Valued at USD 2.8 billion in 2021 and is Projected to Garner USD 5.2 billion by 2031, registering a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Drivers, restraints, and opportunities-
The increase in adoption of bacterial cell culture for food testing, rise in usage of bacterial cell culture in animal feed, and increase in adoption of bacterial cell culture techniques in biopharmaceuticals drive the growth of the global bacterial cell culture market. However, lack of skilled professionals for handling this advanced healthcare infrastructure as well as the high investment associated with the research and development restrict the market growth. Moreover, increase in healthcare expenditure and technological advancements in the biotechnology field present new opportunities in the coming years.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/16010
- The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic had a positive impact on the global bacterial cell culture market, as there was a surge in research studies for the sake of developing treatment options for the symptoms related to COVID-19 during the pandemic.
- Furthermore, the development of vaccines led to the rise in the demand for the culture media and associated equipment.
- In addition, an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases raised the need for vaccines which resulted in much research and development. This led to an increase in the number of clinical trials, thereby creating the demand for bacterial cell culture products.
- In addition, regularization of supply chain of medications by key players and a rise in the number of patient visits for investigation and treatment are anticipated to fuel the growth of the market post-pandemic.
Top Companies of Bacterial Cell Culture: –
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- ScienCell Research Laboratories, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Eiken Chemical Co, Ltd.
- EMD (Merck) Millipore
- Hi-Media Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Neogen Corporation
- BioMérieux S.A.
- Biokel Scientific
- Danaher Corporation
Bacterial Cell Culture Market Segmentation: –
By Product Type
- Disease Diagnosis
- Food Testing
- Water Testing
- Diagnostic Centers
- Food Industry
Based on region, North America held the highest market share in terms of revenue in 2021, accounting for more than two-fifths of the global bacterial cell culture market, and is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period. This is owing to the presence of key players, rising government initiatives, well-developed healthcare infrastructure, and rising awareness about the innovations in the healthcare sector in the region.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 8.2% from 2022 to 2031, due to the increase in the need for better healthcare facilities and huge investments by public and private market players in this region.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/16010
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
⦁ Rest of Europe
⦁ Rest of Asia-Pacific
⦁ Saudi Arabia
⦁ Rest of LAMEA
Top Trending Report:
- Wireless Brain Sensors Market
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Coils Market
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Market
- Toxoplasmosis Treatment Market
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.