The global bariatric surgery devices market size reached USD 1.88 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Bariatric surgery is a specific type of weight-loss procedure that is performed on the digestive system. The goal of this therapy is to treat a comorbid condition that is connected to morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery devices change the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the quantity of food that can be absorbed by the stomach and the amount of nutrients that can be absorbed by the intestinal system.
The projected increase in adult obesity caused by excessive calorie consumption and changing lifestyle choices is expected to drive the market for bariatric surgical devices during the next years. The rise in demand for minimally invasive procedures is one of the major factors affecting the development and demand of the global market for bariatric surgical devices. The market for bariatric surgical devices is likely to be driven during the projected period by the availability of clinicians trained in bariatric surgery procedures.
The market for bariatric surgery equipment is severely constrained by a wide range of risk risks related to the procedure, including excessive bleeding, infection, unfavorable anaesthetic reactions, blood clots, lung or breathing issues, and gastrointestinal system leakage. The aforementioned risks deter potential patients from undergoing bariatric surgery, which in turn limits the market’s expansion.
Receive the FREE Sample Report of bariatric surgery devices Market Research Insights @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1498
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (RYGB) accounted for the largest market revenue share in 2021. The increasing use of laparoscopic procedures in gastric surgery is a key element driving the segment’s revenue rise. For gastric bypass surgeries, open surgery was employed, leaving the belly with numerous wounds. Therefore, laparoscopic bypass surgeries were created to replace the conventional methods, and they were performed with incredibly small incisions. Laparoscopic surgery is more convenient for patients because it requires a smaller incision. This surgery transforms the stomach into a tiny pouch, allowing little food to enter the small intestine. Bypassing the small intestine, which decreases nutrient and fat absorption and promotes weight loss, the procedure’s notable efficacy is a key component driving the segment’s revenue growth.
- Minimally invasive devices accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. The segment’s expansion is attributed in part to the availability of a wide range of minimally invasive devices and anastomotic products, as well as improved market penetration. The industry that produces minimally invasive devices employs most of the significant companies.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. A significant factor driving market revenue growth in this region is the sizeable number of market participants investing in bariatric surgery equipment in the area. It is expected that the number of product launches would increase significantly as more biomedical businesses invest in the development of bariatric surgical equipment in this area. This is expected to increase market revenue during the forecast period.
The report provides comprehensive details about the market with respect to overall revenue, sales and consumption, pricing trends, gross margins, growth rate, and market size. Additionally, the report also covers details of the company, such as sales and distribution area, product portfolios, specifications, and others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1498
The report also discusses key players involved in the market, such as Standard Bariatrics, Medtronic, Johnson and Johnson, Aspire Bariatrics, GI Dynamics, TransEnterix, USGI Medical, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Olympus, Mediflex Surgical Product, and EnteroMedics as well as new entrants in the market. The competitive analysis also includes regional analysis of major geographical regions. The report covers regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The Global bariatric surgery devices Market Research Report published by Emergen Research is furnished with the latest information about product specifications and portfolio, technological advancement, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, costs, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data concerning the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial standing, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
Emergen Research has segmented the global bariatric surgery devices market on the basis of procedures, product type, and region:
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (RYGB)
- Adjustable Gastric Band (AGB)
- Product type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Minimally invasive devices
- Non-invasive devices
To Visit Full Report & Table of Contents @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bariatric-surgery-devices-market
There has been a noticeable rise in demand for bariatric surgical equipment as a result of the preference for less invasive bariatric operations as a means of non-invasive weight loss.
Additionally, rising costs for bariatric surgery have increased sales of the equipment used in the procedure. Regional government initiatives are also influencing the development of the market for devices used in bariatric surgery.One of the main factors anticipated to accelerate the growth and demand for bariatric surgery devices is the increase in demand for minimally invasive surgeries (MIS) as a weight loss alternative around the world.
The market for bariatric surgery equipment is also anticipated to grow as a result of the significant rise in the obese population and the number of bariatric surgeries.
A treatment called bariatric surgery involves operating on the digestive system primarily for weight-loss purposes. By reducing the amount of food that the stomach can consume or limiting the amount of nutrients that are absorbed in the intestinal canal, bariatric surgery devices change the gastrointestinal tract.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What will be the estimated growth rate of the bariatric surgery devices market by 2027?
- Who are the prominent distributors, vendors, and manufacturers of the market?
- What are the driving and restraining factors of the growth of the bariatric surgery devices market throughout the forecast period?
- What are the current and future market trends of the bariatric surgery devices market?
- What are the sales and price analysis of the product by types, applications, and regions?
- What are the expected opportunities for the companies and new entrants in the coming years?
The report demonstrates the progress and advancement achieved by the global bariatric surgery devices market, including the historical analysis and progress through forecast years. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals. The report provides an accurate estimation by applying SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1498
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Explore More Reports by Emergen Research:
Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
Viral Vector and Plasmid Manufacturing Market
Operating Room Integration Systems Market
Mobile Satellite Services Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.