Coccidiosis is a widespread disease that is caused by a single cell parasite called Coccidian protozoa. It can be seen only through the microscope. Every livestock species as well as wild animals can be infected by coccidiosis, which is particularly prevalent at the time of grouping together of the animals and birds in significant numbers. This disease damages the mucosal tissues and sub-mucosal tissues present in the intestinal tract of the animals and birds. Also, this disease leads to decrease in the production of egg in the chicken and also responsible giving the mortality in the flock.
The anticoccidial agents are the drugs that stops the progression of the coccidiosis in animals or birds. The anticoccidials are administered in the feed to prevent the disease condition and to minimize the economic loss that is often associated with sub-acute infections. The anticoccidial drugs are used as a prophylactic treatment many a times as most of the damage may be occurred that too before the clinical signs become discernible.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Anticoccidial Drugs Market Size was Valued at USD 171.3 million in 2021 and is Projected to Garner USD 257.8 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of 4.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/15213
Top Companies of Anticoccidial Drugs: –
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Ceva sante animale
- Dosh Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Huvepharma EOOD
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Zoetis Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Venkateshwara hatcheries Private Limited
- Vetoquinol SA
- Virbac SA
Anticoccidial Drugs Market Segmentation: –
By Drug Type
- Ionophore Anticoccidials
- Chemical Derivative Anticoccidials
By Drug action
By Animal type
By region, the anticoccidial drugs market across North America held the major share in 2021, contributing to more than two-fifths of the global market revenue, owing to high prevalence of coccidiosis, increase in the number market players and surge in the population of meat producers across the region.
The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, would cite the fastest CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. The presence of high populace countries such as India and China heightens the prevalence rate of coccidiosis diseases, which propels the market growth. Also, increasing number of strategies and trends adopted by the market players has supplemented the market growth.
Drivers, restraints, and opportunities-
Rise in the development of advanced anticoccidial drugs and surge in government initiatives for infusing awareness about coccidiosis and its medications drive the growth of the global anticoccidial drugs market. On the other hand, stringent government guidelines that restrict the usage of anticoccidial drugs in livestock and the use of alternative medicines such as vaccines and herbal medicines to treat coccidiosis impede the growth to some extent. However, availability of new products at affordable rates is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities in the industry.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/15213
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
⦁ Rest of Europe
⦁ Rest of Asia-Pacific
⦁ Saudi Arabia
⦁ Rest of LAMEA
Top Trending Report:
- Wireless Brain Sensors Market: https://www.medgadget.com/2023/01/wireless-brain-sensors-market-size-is-booming-with-strong-growth-prospects-2022-industry-analysis-by-innovations-new-technology-and-forecast-till-2031.html
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market: https://www.medgadget.com/2023/01/autologous-cell-therapy-market-can-revolutionize-the-healthcare-industry-heres-how-to-unlock-its-potential.html
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Coils Market: https://www.medgadget.com/2023/01/magnetic-resonance-imaging-mri-coils-market-size-generating-revenue-of-usd-1-06-billion-by-2031-cagr-of-7-3.html
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Market: https://www.medgadget.com/2023/01/duchenne-muscular-dystrophy-market-size-revenue-to-cross-usd-2-1-billion-by-2031-cagr-of-4-7.html
- Toxoplasmosis Treatment Market: https://www.medgadget.com/2023/01/toxoplasmosis-treatment-market-size-growing-at-4-8-cagr-to-hit-usd-1-09-billion-by-2031.html
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.