According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Disposable Gloves Market by Service: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030,” the global disposable gloves market size was valued at $10,248.09 million in 2019, and is expected to reach $29,807.71 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. In accordance to several interviews conducted, utilization of disposable gloves is projected to witness a significant increase, owing to high incidences of diseases across the globe as well as utilization of gloves in the non-medical sector. The market is largely fragmented and several manufacturers have focused on offering advanced and novel disposable gloves, which aid in curbing latex-associated allergies and hospital acquired infections.
Disposable Gloves Market in Short:
✅ CAGR: 4.8%
✅ Current Market Size: USD 29,807 Million
✅ Fastest Growing Region: APAC
✅ Largest Market: North America
✅ Projection Time: 2019-2030
✅ Base Year: 2019
♦ Download Free Sample Updated PDF: (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) –
Which is the most influencing segment growing in the disposable gloves report?
Nitrile gloves segment dominated the global market in 2020, and expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period due to its high puncture resistance, high durability as compared to latex and is thus expected to drive the segment
What are the key trends in the disposable gloves market report?
Increase in surgical procedures, rise in awareness for the usage of gloves for handling food and industrial safety of workers is anticipated to drive the market in the forecast period.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The Covid-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the market as health workers involved in sample collection have been asked to wear appropriate protective clothing to avoid infection.
- Demand for insurance and personal protective equipment for healthcare professionals has increased during this pandemic.
♦ Inquire Your Every Doubt Here:
Disposable gloves are often used in the medical field, due to the increase in infections and diseases. Also, disposable gloves are used in non-medical applications in sectors such as manufacturing, food processing, and clean rooms. In addition, polyethylene-based disposable gloves are in high demand in the industry, owing to their cost effectiveness and ease of availability.
Moreover, increase in demand for food safety across the world supplements adoption of polyethylene gloves. In addition, use of non-powder gloves supplements the market growth as these gloves do not develop adhesion and granulomas, thereby reducing the risk of post-operative wound infections latex allergies, sensitizations, and hypersensitivity.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Adventa Berhad (Sun Healthcare)
- Ansell Limited
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Dynarex Corporation
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Rubberex Corporation (M) Berhad
- Semperit AG Holding
- Sri Trang Agro Industry PCL (Sri Trang Gloves (Thailand) Public Company)
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
♦ Request for Customization:
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of disposable gloves market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of disposable gloves market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the disposable gloves market report?
Key findings of the study –
- By type, the nitrile segment was the largest contributor to the disposable gloves market in 2019.
- By form, the powder-free segment was the largest contributor to the market in 2019.
- By application, medical segment was the highest contributor to the disposable gloves market in 2019.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060