Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “AI-based Clinical Trial Solutions for Patient Matching Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Therapeutic Application; By End-Use (Pharmaceutical Companies, Academia, Others); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global AI-based clinical trial solutions for patient matching market size was valued at USD 230.92 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,969 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 27.2% during the forecast period.
What is the Expected Size & Share of AI-based Clinical Trial Solutions for Patient Matching Market
- Report Overview
Unlocking accurate world data using predictive AI models and analytic tools can speed up the comprehension of diseases, recognizing appropriate patients and significant investigators to inform site selection and reinforce new clinical study designs. The rapidly rising demand for AI-based clinical trial solutions for patient matching market can be attributed to the fact that AI algorithms merged with a productive digital infrastructure could sanction the uninterrupted stream of clinical trial data to be cleaned, aggregated, coded, stored, and managed.
The market growth is extensively attributed to the involvement of AI-powered solutions in carrying out and handling clinical trials that can be advantageous for decreasing clinical trial cycle time, which additionally lessens the cost and also escalates accuracy along with the capacity of trial development. Growing enterprises by the government to encourage the adoption of AI technologies in the healthcare sector and increasing consciousness about AI-based technology further fuel market growth.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ai-based-clinical-trial-solutions-for-patient-matching-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
What Does the Report Include?
- Market definition of the market along with analysis of different influencing factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Extensive research on the competitive landscape of the market
- Identification and analysis of micro and macro factors that are and will influence the growth of the market
- A comprehensive list of key market players functioning in the market
- Analysis of different market segments such as type, size, applications, and end-user.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- AI, Inc.
- Antidote Technologies Inc.
- Aris Global
- Deep Lens
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- GNS Healthcare
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Inclusion of progressive technological solutions to push the market
Acquisition of digitization in clinical and biomedical research is unsealing possibilities for the market. AI-based clinical trial solutions for patient matching market size are expanding as key pharma companies include progressive technological solutions for improvised patient management and clinical trial results. AI-based clinical trial solutions escalate patient recruitment by lessening their population heterogeneity by blending extensive volumes of health information data for various sources and platforms such as medical imaging, electronic medical records, and omics data.
Government organizations of developed countries such as the US and Europe offer findings. They are concurrently laying out a strict regulatory framework to propel the adoption of AI-based solutions outlined for clinical trial studies. AI-based clinical trial solutions for patient matching market sales are soaring as governments of emerging countries are also spreading consciousness about AI-based clinical trial solutions amongst stakeholders to concentrate on discovering new medicines and speeding up patient recruitment, as this will enhance patient engagement and monitoring.
Directly Purchase a copy of report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/17121
- In September 2022, the NIH declared the Bridge2AI program, which will have contenders from several groups and concentrate on fabricating several tools, resources, and data for advancing an AI strategy.
- The oncology segment accounted for the largest market share
Based on therapeutic applications, the oncology segment accounted for the largest market share. AI-based clinical trial solutions for patient matching market demand is rising due to the increasing incidence rate of cancer globally, positively impacting the industry. Paramount pharmaceutical companies are also uniting with AI development firms to install AI-based cancer technologies generated to create pharmaceuticals.
- The pharmaceutical companies segment held the most significant revenue share
Based on end-use, the pharmaceutical companies segment has the most significant revenue share. AI-based clinical trial solutions for patient matching market trends include a growing prominence on advancing biomarkers and diagnostics more productively using AI-based technologies to discover new drug targets and streamline the development process. For instance, the text mining program Linguamatics from IQVIA provides NLP-based solutions for pharmaceutical firms.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ai-based-clinical-trial-solutions-for-patient-matching-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
AI-based Clinical Trial Solutions for Patient Matching Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 1,969 Million|
|Market Size 2022 Value||USD 287.49 Million|
|Expected CAGR Growth||27.2% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Unlearn.AI, Inc.; Antidote Technologies; Inc.; Deep6.ai; Mendel.ai; Aris Global; Deep Lens; AmerisourceBergen Corporation; Koneksa; Microsoft Corporation; GNS Healthcare.|
|Segments Covered||By Therapeutic Application, By End-use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- The existence of crucial companies to push the North American market
North America held the most comprehensive AI-based clinical trial solutions for patient matching market share due to the existence of crucial regional companies and the growth in the number of start-ups using AI. Further, the region has several registered clinical studies, which is advantageous to the industry. As per the data from World Health Organization (WHO), the US conducted the majority of the clinical trials numbering approximately 157,618 studies between 1999 and 2021.
Asia Pacific region is expected to have the market’s quickest CAGR in the forecast period due to escalating usage of clinical technologies dependent on AI and pro-AI government endeavors. Further, assisting the business is the region’s growing number of clinical studies. As per the NIH statistics from 2019, Asia Pacific is developing as a nucleus for conducting clinical trials at a reasonable cost.
Browse the Detail Report “AI-based Clinical Trial Solutions For Patient Matching Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Therapeutic Application; By End-Use (Pharmaceutical Companies, Academia, Others); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ai-based-clinical-trial-solutions-for-patient-matching-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will be the market size and growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the potential growth opportunities and threats faced by leading competitors in the market?
- What are the key outcomes of PORTER’s five forces analysis and SWOT analysis of the key players functioning in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the AI-based clinical trial solutions for patient matching market report based on therapeutic applications, end-use, and region:
By Therapeutic Application Outlook
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Neurological Diseases or Conditions
- Infectious Diseases
By End Use Outlook
- Pharmaceutical Companies
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Vessel Sealing Devices Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/vessel-sealing-devices-market
- Surgical Mask Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-masks-market
- Pharmaceutical Dissolution Testing Services Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-dissolution-testing-services-market
- Cloning and Mutagenesis Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cloning-and-mutagenesis-market
- Pregnancy Tracking and Postpartum Care Apps Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pregnancy-tracking-and-postpartum-care-apps-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727