The Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market is an ever-growing industry that is experiencing a surge in demand due to its ability to accurately measure the electrical activity of the heart. ECGs are used for diagnosing and monitoring cardiac diseases, as well as for predicting the risk of cardiovascular events. This market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years due to advances in technology and increasing awareness about heart health. This article will discuss the current trends and outlook of this market, as well as its potential use cases and applications. The global electrocardiograph (ECG) market was valued at $8.3 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $18.4 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market in Short:
✅ CAGR: 8.3%
✅ Current Market Size: USD 18.4 Billion
✅ Fastest Growing Region: APAC
✅ Largest Market: North America
✅ Projection Time: 2021-2030
✅ Base Year: 2021
♦ Download Free Sample Updated PDF: (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) –
What are the upcoming trends of Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market in the world?
Increase in usage of ECG in daily monitoring of heart health when combined with novel wearable devices is one of the growing trends globally.
What is the leading application of Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market?
One of the leading applications of ECG are monitoring heart health.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Visits to health facilities such as hospitals and clinics for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that require an electrocardiograph have decreased due to the closure of many hospitals with restrictions and measures taken to avoid cross contamination during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Many hospitals have diverted staff to care for patients with Covid and postponed many non-elective surgeries. This has led to a decline in sales in the global electrocardiogram (ECG) market.
♦ Inquire Your Every Doubt Here:
Electrocardiograph (ECG) devices are widely accepted in various medical settings such as hospitals, clinics and surgical centres. Several ECG devices such as resting ECG, exercise ECG, and Holter monitor are used to monitor abnormal heart rhythms. In addition, these devices have gained great popularity in recent years, since the continuous monitoring of the ECG signal for several hours, combined with the working conditions, is necessary for the prevention of diseases heart.
In addition, the adoption of Holter Monitor ECG is growing rapidly, because these devices help to detect arrhythmias that occur during certain activities such as exercise, stress, bowel movements, sleep, food and stress. ECG machines include several types of leads, including single lead, 3 lead, 6 lead, and 12 lead, all of which provide a view of the heart’s electrical activity. A 12-lead ECG records information from 12 different points of the heart and provides a detailed description of electrical activity.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Ambu A/S,
- Baxter International Inc.,
- BPL Medical Technologies Private Limited,
- Fukuda Denshi Co. Ltd.,
- Johnson & Johnson,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic Plc.,
- Nihon Kohden Corporation,
- Schiller AG, and
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co.
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
♦ Request for Customization:
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. Which is the largest regional market for Electrocardiograph (ECG)?
Q2. What is the estimated industry size of Electrocardiograph (ECG)?
Q3. Which are the top companies to hold the market share in Electrocardiograph (ECG)?
Q4. What is the leading application of Electrocardiograph Market?
Key findings of the study –
- On the basis of product, the resting electrocardiograph (ECG) segment was the highest contributor to the ECG industry in 2020.
- Based on of end user, the hospitals and clinics segment were the highest contributor to the market in 2020.
- Depending on lead type, the 6 lead ECG segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2020.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060