Medical spas provide a unique combination of medical treatments and spa services in a relaxing environment. These spas offer a wide range of treatments such as laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, body wraps, facials, massage therapy and more. In addition to the traditional spa services, medical spas also offer advanced procedures such as Botox injections and dermal fillers. Medical spas are becoming increasingly popular due to their ability to provide both relaxation and medical treatments in one place. The global Medical Spa Market size was valued at $12,438 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $29,542.33 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 to 2030.
Medical Spa Market in Short:
✅ CAGR: 9%
✅ Current Market Size: USD 29,542.33 Million
✅ Fastest Growing Region: APAC
✅ Largest Market: North America
✅ Projection Time: 2021-2030
✅ Base Year: 2021
♦ Download Free Sample Updated PDF: (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) –
What is medical spa?
Medical spas, also known as medispas, are a unique combination of medicine and beauty. They offer medically approved cosmetic treatments and care in a relaxing environment.
What are the most popular medical spa treatments?
The medical spa offers a variety of skin care treatments including skin therapists, Botox injections, Juvederm, anti-wrinkle treatments, beauty treatments, acne treatments, and high-tech lasers.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The pandemic led to the closure of many health spas around the world, especially during the early stages of the pandemic, which also affected the global health spa market.
- However, the market should bounce back soon.
♦ Inquire Your Every Doubt Here:
Health spas have gained popularity over the years even in developing countries due to the various benefits offered by health spa facilities. For example, it offers services such as skin resurfacing, Botox injections, dermal fillers, laser hair removal, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion. In addition, advances in laser technology for hair removal, vascular lesions, and the removal of scars and striae create growth opportunities for the market.
According to CXO’s opinion, the increase in medical tourism in developing economies and the increase in medical expenditure in these economies provide valuable opportunities for the market. North America is expected to witness the highest growth in terms of revenue during the forecast period, due to the increased availability of a large number of health spas offering multiple services, increasing availability of technology up in this area and progress in. health care. investment.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Canyon Ranch
- Chiva Som
- Clinique La Prairie
- Allure Medspa
- Westchase Medspa
- Biovital Medspa
- Cocoon Medical Spa
- Hyatt Corporation
- True Skin Care Center
- Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
♦ Request for Customization:
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of medical spa market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of medical spa market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the medical spa market report?
Key findings of the study –
- By function, the facial care sector is the largest contributor to the health spa market in 2020.
- Regionally, North America posted the highest revenue in 2020, while Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
✅ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 –
Telemedicine Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/telemedicine-market
Cell Culture Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/cell-culture-market
U.S. IVF Services Market / In Vitro Fertilization Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/US-IVF-services-market
DNA Vaccines Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/DNA-vaccines-market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060