Veterinary arthroscopy device sales accounted for nearly 6.5% share of the global arthroscopic devices market in 2020. As per Persistence Market Research’s detailed analysis, in 2020, arthroscope and arthroscopic systems held a substantial share of over 43% in the global veterinary arthroscopy devices market.
With current developments in instrumentation and technological procedures, arthroscopy is fast attaining recognition in joint surgery of animals. Arthroscopy is a typical method of carrying out most joint surgeries in humans and also in animals. The global veterinary arthroscopy devices market recorded value of US$ 324.7 Mn in 2020, and is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
In the previous years, arthroscopy in small animals has been a swift development. Improvements over conventional arthrotomy consist of better-quality access to joint configuration, enlargement of lesions, therapeutic flushing, and quicker recovery of animals.
Arthroscopic surgeries have numerous advantages as compared to open surgery procedures, as these surgeries lean toward providing less postoperative discomfort and quicker recovery. Arthroscopy bids supreme imaging of the joints, permits for preceding intermediation and analysis, and can be used for diagnosis and treatment.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/22909
The global market for veterinary arthroscopy devices is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years, driven by factors such as the increasing prevalence of joint problems in animals, the growing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures, and the development of innovative and advanced veterinary arthroscopy devices.
The field of non-invasive orthopedic surgeries is highly proliferating and countless innovative systems and tools are used for humans and animals. Furthermore, pet owners are progressively ardent on ensuring that the management and surgical procedure for their animals is achieved through the adoption of cutting-edge technological tools. Arthroscopy is swiftly achieving recognition amid veterinary surgeons for both, diagnosis and surgical procedures in animals, specifically in dogs undergoing joint soreness, chronic lameness, swelling, etc.
In the previous few decades, veterinary practices have witnessed quite a few important modifications as the number of surgeries performed on pets has been progressively rising, which, in turn, is projected to enhance the demand for veterinary arthroscopy devices.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Karl Storz SE & Co. KG
- Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy, LLC.
- KYON Veterinary Surgical Products
- Trice Medical
- Dr. Fritz Endoscopes
- Depuy Synthes
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- IMEX Veterinary, Inc.
- ConMed Linvatec
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/22909
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Arthroscope and arthroscopic systems, which can be used for various diagnostic as well as surgical procedures, lead the veterinary arthroscopy devices market by capturing more than 43% share.
- Small animals such as felines and canines are now increasingly undergoing arthroscopy procedures and these methods are more popular than the arthroscopy procedures on large animals; the segment holds more than half of the total market share.
- Diagnostic procedures are more popular over therapeutic procedures owing to the effectiveness of providing concise resolution to the physician on the area of abnormality. The segment holds a market share of over 80%.
- Veterinary hospitals are preferred more than veterinary clinics and specialty veterinary centers due to the limited number of skilled professional veterinary surgeons globally. However, growth of the veterinary clinics segment is expected to gain traction at a CAGR of 5.1%.
- Nearly 50% of the global market share is accounted for by North America and Europe.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/22909
- Telemedicine Market
About Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353