Automation is one of the key technology advancements in the hematology analyzers market. Automatic and semi-automatic hematology systems are being rapidly adopted across the world, along with rising prevalence of hematological disorders such as leukemia, hemophilia, and anemia. According to the World Federation of Hemophilia, prevalence of hemophilia among male patients was found to be around 17 per 100,000 males, globally, in 2019. Additionally, according to the American Cancer Society, Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is one of the common types of cancer in the U.S, accounting for 4%. Increasing awareness about early diagnosis among patients is expected to be one of the key driving forces for the hematology analyzers market.
The global hematology analyzers market is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years, driven by the increasing prevalence of hematological disorders, the growing demand for point-of-care testing, and the availability of advanced hematology analyzers.
The Hematology Analyzers Market taught to grow sporadically shortly. With improvement in machine-powered analytics, the healthcare vertical is bound to substantiate therein. Machine learning does make caregivers able of putting data to use, thereby enhancing patients’ outcomes along with overall efficiency. This would be the trend in the healthcare vertical going forward.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/16510
Persistence Market Research predicts that the global hematology analyzers market will exhibit a 5% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2030).
- SYSMEX CORPORATION
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter Inc
- Siemens AG
- Boule Diagnostics AB.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- HORIBA, Ltd.
- Edan Instruments, Inc.
- Biosystems S.A
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Shenzhen Dymind Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
- PZ CORMAY S.A.
- Shenzhen Landwind Industry Co., Ltd
- Rayto Life and Analytical Sciences Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Prokan Electronics Lnc.
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/16510
Key Takeaways from Hematology Analyzers Market Study
- 5-part hematology analyzers are expected to be the most prominently used type of analysers across the world, holding over 3/4 of the market share in 2020.
- With point of care testing on the rise, point of care hematology analyzers are expected to grow at a rapid pace compared to standalone devices through the forecast period.
- Hospitals will continue to be a dominant end user in the hematology analyzers market, followed by blood banks and diagnostic centers.
- While North America holds the largest chunk of the hematology analyzers market share by region, East Asia is expected to rapidly advance in this market space.
- The COVId-19 pandemic will have a low to moderate adverse impact on the growth of the global hematology analyzers market.
Get up to 20% off on Immediate Purchase @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/16510
- Telemedicine Market
About Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353