The Intranasal Drug Delivery market is expected to grow due to the rising prevalence of respiratory disorders such as rhinitis and sinusitis among the global population, increasing patient preference for nasal drug delivery due to ease of administration and improved efficacy, the expanded use of intranasal drugs in various conditions, and an increase in product approvals and launches.
DelveInsight’s Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Insights report provides the current and forecast market, forthcoming device innovation, individual leading companies’ market shares, challenges, Intranasal Drug Delivery market drivers, barriers and trends, and key Intranasal Drug Delivery companies in the market.
Intranasal Drug Delivery Overivew
Intranasal Drug Delivery Devices are next-generation post-surgery devices that improve tissue recovery by delivering loaded therapeutic drugs locally and in a controlled manner over the required time frame during post-operative healing.
Intranasal drug delivery has emerged as a significant method of delivering drugs via the nasal route in recent years. This method has been identified as having the potential to set significant milestones in the pharmaceutical industry, owing to its ability to treat local infections and chronic allergies. Because of its unique vascular structure, the human nose is ideal for delivering small-molecule drugs and biologics. By capitalizing on favorable healthcare trends and changing demographics, the intranasal drug delivery route is poised to overtake the popularity of other leading drug delivery methods, such as oral and parenteral.
Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Insights
During the forecast period, North America is expected to dominate the overall Intranasal Drug Delivery market. This dominance is due to the region’s increasing prevalence of the target population. Furthermore, the presence of a well-established reimbursement policy and recent product approvals in the region is expected to boost the regional market for intranasal drug delivery.
Furthermore, the United States is the largest Intranasal Drug Delivery market in North America and the world, owing to the government’s increased healthcare spending and the increased prevalence and incidence of respiratory disease, as well as its developed healthcare infrastructure and strong adoption of technologically advanced products.
Furthermore, the presence of key market players such as Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Aptar Group, and others, as well as their strategic business activities for market expansion, are expected to boost the country’s intranasal drug delivery market.
To know more about why North America is leading the market growth in the Intranasal Drug Delivery market, get a snapshot of the report Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Trends
Recent Developments in the Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Report
- On November 3, 2022, TFF Pharmaceuticals announced Collaboration with Aptar Pharma to Explore and Develop Intranasal Delivery of Dry Powder Vaccines and Dry Powder Therapeutics.
- On November 01, 2022, Odyssey Health, Inc., f/k/a Odyssey Group International, Inc. announced that it has filed for US and global patent protection on its novel breath-propelled, intranasal brain-drug delivery device (“Nasal Device”). Odyssey’s recently completed Phase I study to treat concussion successfully used Odyssey’s Nasal Device and drug combination, as previously announced.
- In October 2022, atai has begun a Phase 1 proof-of-concept clinical trial to demonstrate the safety, tolerability, and direct-to-brain delivery of intranasal INB-01, a sol-gel drug-delivery technology.
- In October 2021, Oyster Point Pharma’s dry-eye treatment, Tyrvaya (varenicline), won FDA approval as the first nasal spray in the U.S. to treat the chronic condition of dry eye.
- On August 02, 2021, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, a research-led, global integrated pharmaceutical company and Canadian biotech firm SaNOtize Research & Development Corp. inked an exclusive long-term strategic partnership to manufacture, market, and distribute its breakthrough Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (NONS) for COVID-19 treatment in India and other Asian markets including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and other countries.
To read more about the latest highlights related to Intranasal Drug Delivery, get a snapshot of the key highlights entailed in the Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Landscape
Key Players in the Intranasal Drug Delivery Market
The leading Intranasal Drug Delivery companies such as AFT Pharmaceuticals, AptarGroup, Inc., SaNOtize Research & Development Corp., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Oyster Point Pharma, Inc., Impel Neuropharma, Teleflex Incorporated, SipNose, Kurve Technology, Inc., Mystic Pharmaceuticals, Medica Holdings, LLC, 3M Company, Neurelis, Inc., PENDOPHARM, GlaxoSmithKline, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Novartis AG, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, and others are currently dominating the Intranasal Drug Delivery market.
The Intranasal Drug Delivery market has grown significantly as the global burden of respiratory diseases has increased. As a result, the rising prevalence of respiratory disorders such as allergic rhinitis, rhinosinusitis, and others is one of the key factors driving the Intranasal Drug Delivery market growth during the forecasted period.
However, complications and limitations associated with intranasal drug administration and product recall may limit the growth of the global Intranasal Drug Delivery Market.
Furthermore, COVID-19 has disrupted global business and economic activity and is expected to impact the intranasal drug delivery market. This is due to factors such as lockdown restrictions, supply chain disruption due to logistical constraints, and so on. However, the pandemic has also opened up the Intranasal Drug Delivery market, as several manufacturers are working on developing intranasal vaccines for COVID-19 infection, including Canadian biotech firm SaNOtize Research & Development Corp.
Scope of the Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Report
- Coverage: Global
- Study Period: 2019–2027
- Market Segmentation By Dosage Form: Spray, Drops And Liquids, Gels, Powders
- Market Segmentation By Container: Pressurized, Non-Pressurized
- Market Segmentation By System: Multi-Dose Systems, Bi-Dose Systems, Unit-Dose Systems
- Market Segmentation By Therapeutic Application: Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Vaccination, Others
- Market Segmentation By End-User: Hospitals, Home Care Settings
- Market Segmentation By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Key Intranasal Drug Delivery Companies: AFT Pharmaceuticals (NZE: AFT), AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR), SaNOtize Research & Development Corp., Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE: BDX), Oyster Point Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: OYST), Impel Neuropharma, Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX), SipNose, Kurve Technology, Inc., Mystic Pharmaceuticals, Medica Holdings, LLC (LON: MGP), 3M Company (NYSE: MMM), Neurelis, Inc., PENDOPHARM, GlaxoSmithKline (LON: GSK), Cipla (NSE: CIPLA), Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (NSE: GLENMARK), Novartis AG (SWX: NOVN), AstraZeneca (LON: AZN), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ), and others
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
- DelveInsight Analysis: The Intranasal Drug Delivey market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.29% to reach USD 66.33 billion by 2027.
Which MedTech key players in the Intranasal Drug Delivery market are set to emerge as the trendsetter explore @Intranasal Drug Delivery Companies
Table of Contents
|1||Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Report Introduction|
|2||Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Executive summary|
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Key Factors Analysis|
|5||Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Intranasal Drug Delivery Market|
|7||Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Layout|
|8||Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Company and Product Profiles|
Interested in knowing how the Intranasal Drug Delivery market will grow by 2027? Click to get a snapshot of the Intranasal Drug Delivery Market Analysis
Transmucosal Drug Delivery Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast – 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key transmucosal drug delivery devices companies, including 3M, Cephalon, Inc, Biopharmaceutical, Antares Pharma., among others.
Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast – 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key injectable drug delivery devices companies, including Eli Lilly and Company, Biocon, Becton, Dickinson & Company, West Pharmaceutical Services, among others.
Drug Delivery Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast – 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key drug delivery companies, including AstraZeneca PLC, Becton Dickinson, Boehringer Ingelheim group, Consort Medical plc (Recipharm Group), Insulet Corporation, Medtronic Plc, among others.
Novel Drug Delivery Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast – 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key novel drug delivery devices companies, including Acrux Limited, Lavipharm, Lead Chemicals Co. Inc., Luye Pharma Group, among others.
Transdermal Drug Delivery Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast – 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key transdermal drug delivery devices companies, including Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical, Mylan, UCB SA, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Boehringer Ingelheim, among others.
Drug Infusion Systems Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast – 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key drug infusion systems companies, including B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, BD, PROMECON GmbH, arcomed ag, Fresenius Kabi AG, among others.
Other Trending Reports
Goitre Market | Thymus Cancer Market | US Healthcare Outlook Report | Venous Stenosis Market | Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems Market | Global Kinase Inhibitor in Autoimmune Diseases Market | Metrorrhagia Market | Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding Market | Hypereosinophilic Syndrome Market | Age-related Vision Dysfunction Market | Dental Lasers Market | CRISPR Therapies Pipeline Insight | Cell And Gene Therapy For Multiple Myeloma Market | Drug Hypersensitivity Market | Dysthymia Market | Persistent Depressive Disorder Market | Cancer Vaccines Market | Global Messenger RNA (mRNA)-based Vaccines and Therapeutics Market |Spirometers Market | Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market | Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market | Genital Herpes Market | Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) Market | Hot Flashes Market | Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type-1 (HIV-1) Market | Hypertrophic Scar Market | Sinus Dilation Devices Market | Artificial Cornea and Corneal Implant Market |Peripheral Neuritis Market | Peripheral Vascular Devices Market | Diphtheria Market | Glioma Market | Fallopian Tube Cancer Market | Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs) Market | Smart Inhalers Market | Thyroid Cancer Market | Hemostasis Market | Peptic Ulcers Market
Related Healthcare Services
- Healthcare Business Consulting
- Healthcare Competitive Intelligence Services
- Healthcare Asset Prioritization Services
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.