Disposable Incontinence Products Market witnessed a CAGR of 4.1% between 2014 and 2021. The same Global Disposable Incontinence Products Market is expected to have a CAGR of 4.6% between 2022 and 2024. In 2022, the Global Disposable Incontinence Products Market size was US$ 11,197.4 million, which is projected to reach US$ 12,250.8 million by the year 2024. The rise in the prevalence of renal diseases and nephrological injuries, technological advancements in the materials used for disposable products and catheters, and increased awareness regarding care and hygiene are among the major factor driving the growth of this market.
Disposable incontinence products, also known as absorbent incontinence products, are products used to manage urinary and/or fecal incontinence. These products are designed to absorb and contain urine and/or feces, helping to keep the skin dry and reduce the risk of skin irritation and infection.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11518
Rise in the prevalence of kidney disorders, bladder ailments, and other nephrological injuries drive growth of the disposable incontinence products market. Availability of products to enhance quality of life in case of patients suffering from incontinence is the key factor for commercial success of the disposable incontinence products market. The global disposable incontinence products market surpassed a value of US$ 9 Bn in 2018, which is set to witness healthy growth during the period of projection (2019 – 2029).
The launch of disposable pads for women and intermittent catheters has embarked on the development of novel products that continues to favor the growth of disposable incontinence products market.
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- ConvaTec Inc
- PAUL HARTMANN AG
- Unicharm Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Medline Industries, Inc
- Theos Medical Systems, Inc.
- Fujian Yifa Healthcare Products Co., Ltd
- Abena Group
- Mega Soft (Fujian) Hygiene Products Co., Ltd
- Fujian Hengan Group Ltd
Request for Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/11518
- The disposable incontinence products market is characterized as an emerging market. Demand for disposable incontinence products is expected to increase owing to rising awareness towards personal hygiene and rising geriatric population.
- Protective incontinence garments being comfortable to use, high absorbent capacity, and odor control feature is expected to boost the demand for disposable incontinence garments.
- Disposable adult diaper, protective underwear, disposable sheets or underpads, and beltless and belted undergarments would continue to see significant sales in Protective incontinence garments category.
- Growing incidence of chronic kidney disease, mental disorders, diabetes, and other renal impairment diseases are factors contributing to the U.S. disposable incontinence products market growth.
- Indwelling urinary catheters referred as “Foley” is a closed sterile device. These catheters with better usage for short durations are allowing the segment to grow during the forecast period at an expected CAGR of ~3%.
- Superabsorbent remain the most lucrative segment in the disposable incontinence products market owing to its super absorbency and high retention quality.
Innovation in material technology to provide maximum comfort and improved absorption capabilities in incontinence disposable products are allowing manufacturers to gain significant market share, thereby widening the growth prospects of disposable incontinence products market.
Strategic Acquisition to Lend Winning Imperatives for Market Participants
The key players of disposable incontinence products are focusing on product development to increase their growth prospects. Mergers and acquisitions are the key strategies of market players to enhance geographical reach for existing and new products. For instance, in March 2017, Ontex acquired the personal hygiene business of Hypermarcas. This acquisition helped Ontex to expand its product portfolio.
Know More About the Report
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on disposable incontinence products in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2014 – 2018 and projections from 2019 – 2029. The global disposable incontinence products market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on disposable incontinence products market on basis of product type (Protective incontinence garments, urine bags, urinary catheters), raw material (plastic, cotton fabrics, super absorbents, cotton fiber, latex) and distribution channel (institutional sales, retail sales) across five major regions.
Key geographies evaluated in this report are:
North America – U.S, Canada
Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK, Eastern Europe, CIS
APAC – China, India, Japan, Australia, Others
Latin America – Argentina, Brazil, Others
Get upto 20% discount on Full Report Purchase @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/11518
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/22909
- Telemedicine Market
About Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353