The global cell culture media market is expected to witness high growth over the next decade, owing to increasing research and development in the field of biotechnology. According to a recent study by Persistence Market Research, the market is anticipated to grow from US$ 2.6 Bn in 2020 to over US$ 5.6 Bn by 2031. This reveals a CAGR of around 7.1% for the forecast period (2021-2031).
Demand for cell culture media is increasing with rising production of biopharmaceuticals. Biopharmaceutical drugs are structurally similar to human compounds. This similarity in structure gives biopharmaceuticals the ability to cure diseases rather than only treat the symptoms. Also, biopharmaceuticals have fewer side effects because of their specificity, unlike conventional drugs that affect multiple systems. Biopharma is helping doctors in treating various diseases such as diabetes and cancer, because it allows clinicians to give specialized treatment to the specific medical problems of each patient.
With increasing demand for regenerative medicines, sale of cell culture media also increases. It is because regenerative medicine is that branch of medicine that develops methods to regrow, heal or replace injured or unhealthy cells, organs, and tissues.
“Increasing production of antibodies for treatment of diseases and rising prevalence of cancer are expected to drive demand of cell culture media over the decade,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Request for sample PDF of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31338
Market Study Analysis
- By product, serum-free media holds a high share of 51.4% in 2021. Serum-free media is mainly used due to minimum risk of contamination.
- By application, cancer research of cell culture media accounts for 43.7% market share.
- By end user, biopharmaceutical companies account for 83.3% market share, indicating rising demand for stem cells and tissue engineering.
- By region, North America holds the largest share of 32.6% of the global cell culture media market.
Get Full TOC of the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/cell-culture-media-market/toc
Some of the chief manufacturers of cell culture media are focusing on product launches, collaborations, and acquisitions for global expansion objectives, thereby enhancing their market presence.
- In March 2021, PromoCell launched the improved 3rd generation melanocyte cell culture portfolio.
- In May 2018, MP Biomedicals announced that it gained approval from the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China (AQSIQ), to export bovine blood products to China.
- In 2019, PAN Biotech announced its plan of expansion for export of fetal bovine serum globally.
- Key market players covered in this research include GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA, Lonza, Corning Incorporated, Irvine Scientific, STEMCELL Technologies Inc., and PAN Biotech.
Get Discount UPTO 20% OFF On Any Research Report
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Get Full access of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31338
Want More Valuable Insights?
Persistence Market Research brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031. The global cell culture media Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights into the cell culture media market. The market is segmented into five parts based on product (serum containing media, serum-free media, protein free media, and chemically defined media) based on application (cancer research, biopharmaceuticals, regenerative medicine & tissue engineering, stem cell technologies, and others) based on the end user (biopharmaceutical companies, clinical research organizations, and academic research centers), and across seven major regions.
- GMP Storage Market
- Physical Therapy Services Market
- Medical Electrodes Market
- Microelectronic Medical Implants Market
- Cosmetic Peptide Synthesis Market
- Lateral Flow Assays Market
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection Market
- Biosimilar Insulin Market
- Franz Cells and Vapometers Market
- Membrane Filtration Market
About Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353