Eye Health Supplement Market research is an intelligence report with meticulous efforts undertaken to study the right and valuable information. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors. Business strategies of the key players and the new entering market industries are studied in detail. Well explained SWOT analysis, revenue share and contact information are shared in this report analysis.
The global eye health supplements market was valued at US$ 2 Bn in 2019, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period (2022–2032).
Rising prevalence age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataract, etc., are expected to a fuel the growth of the eye health supplements market. Also, increasing adoption of eye supplements as preventive medication among the aging population is further expected to propel the eye health supplements market.
Request for sample copy of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/5465
“Continuous focus on the development of novel treatment options for degenerative diseases such as AMD is projected to propel the growth of the global eye health supplements market. As far as the anticipated impact of COVID-19 is concerned, the pandemic will, in fact, create greater need for enhanced immunity. With immunity boosting and preventive healthcare taking the front seat, opportunities will emerge for manufacturers of eye health supplements to communicate their role as key micronutrients,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst
Eye Health Supplements Market Study Analysis
- Based on ingredient, owing to superior product efficacy, lutein – zeaxanthin and the antioxidants segment, together, generated over 60% market value share in the global eye health supplements market in 2018.
- Growing prevalence of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) around the world makes it the most lucrative segment under disease indication, and with the surging adoption of eye health supplements as a preventive treatment, a similar trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- In terms of dosage form, tablets and capsules, together, contributed around three-fourth market value share in the eye health supplements market, due to widespread availability and high adoption by patients.
- North America has captured over 1/3 market value share, and is expected to be the most lucrative region in the global eye health supplements market during the forecast period.
Get customized report as per requirement: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/5465
Besides, the availability of a variety of effective eye health supplements with a refined distribution network across the world is also expected to aid market growth over the forecast period. Increasing demand for eye health supplements in developed regions such as countries in Europe with a higher proportion of the aging population is further expected to generate significant opportunity for players in the global eye health supplements market.
Increasing investments toward product research & development with collaboration with various local distribution networks by key stakeholders in the eye health supplements market is expected to boost market growth.
Get full access of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/5465
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the eye health supplements market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2014–2018 and projections for 2019–2029, based on ingredient (lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, coenzyme q10, flavonoids, astaxanthin, alpha-lipoic acid, and other ingredients), disease indication (age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataract, dry eye syndrome, and other indications), and form (tablets, capsules, and others), across seven key regions.
- Robotic Surgery Market
- Eye Infections Treatment Market
- DNA Sequencing Market
- Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve (TPV) Market
- Small Bone Fixation Systems Market
- Reflux Testing and Monitoring Devices Market
- Neuro-oncological diseases device Market
- Heart Valve Repair Replacement Market
- Pancreatic And Biliary Stents Market
- Double Chamber Prefilled Syringes Market
About Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353