Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “Medical Tapes and Bandages Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Adhesive, Gauze, Elastic, Cohesive, Others); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
As per the research report, the global medical tapes and bandages market size & share was valued at USD 9.11 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 12.45 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR 3.5% during the forecast period.
What is the Expected Medical Tapes and Bandages Market Share?
Medical tapes and bandages are the strips that are applied on wound care dressings. These tapes and bandages aid in holding the dressing in place. These are used by applicators and professionals to place the tape on the dressing and skin in an accurate way. These taps and bandages are also used for protecting wounds and treating traumatic injuries.
There are various types of medical tapes and bandages which are easily available in the open market, including adhesive, cohesive, elastic, and gauze bandages. An increasing number of sports injuries, including ligament injuries, ankle sprains, and others, are expected to boost the growth of the medical tapes and bandages market share over the assessment period.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Evaluation of growth opportunities in key segments and regions
- Important changes in industry dynamics
- Detailed company profiling of top players in the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the medical tapes and bandages industry by both value and volume
- Reliable industry value chain and supply chain analysis
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their presence in the industry
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- 3M Company
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Beiersdorf AG
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Coloplast A/S
- Johnson & Johnson
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Mölnlycke Healthcare
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Smith & Nephew Plc
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- The rising frequency of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) is expected to boost the market
The medical tapes and bandages market size is uplifting due to rising surgical procedures and patients-related chronic wounds. The rising frequency of road accidents is another factor propelling the industry’s demand. Rising cases of diabetes are also fueling the worldwide market share owing to foot ulcer-related problems; during these ulcers, the patient needs to use medical bandages to protect and treat the wound. The rising frequency of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) across the world is expected to propel the market. Also, rising research and developments in medical infrastructure are boosting the industry.
Further, the rising old age population worldwide is raising the need for tapes which is anticipated to boost the market revenue over the prediction period. The medical tapes are hypoallergenic and easy to remove; these tapes can be used by babies and elderly people, which is expected to boost the medical tapes and bandages market demand over the forecast period. Also, medical tapes and bandages are available in different sizes, widths, lengths, and styles to satisfy the patient’s needs is predicted to uplift the industry.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/16041
- In February 2022, Beiersdorf AG launched its first climate-neutralized plasters under Elastoplast, Hansaplast, and CURITAS brands.
- In October 2019, 3M acquired Acelity, Inc., a non-operating holding company that owned subsidiaries that developed advanced wound therapeutics products. This acquisition was aimed at expanding the presence of 3M in the advanced wound care and surgical care market.
- The gauze bandages segment dominated the market
On the basis of product, the gauze bandages segment accounted for the highest medical tapes and bandages industry share. The accountable factors for the segment’s dominance are the growing frequency of several chronic disorders combined with the rise in the old age population. The growing occurrence of chronic disorders includes diabetes which gives rise to diabetic ulcers that requires a gauze bandage to treat the wound. Also, the growing aging population gives rise to age-related disorders which require surgical procedures, and then the requirement for gauze bandages arises.
- The surgical wounds segment is considered as the highest market share
On the basis of application, the surgical wound segment dominated the market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the assessment period. The factor responsible for the segment’s dominance is that surgical wounds are the cuts that appear on the body of the patient during the surgery of a particular organ. The surgical wounds may be small or large; it is totally dependent on the nature of the surgical procedure. Further, to protect wounds, the medical dressings work as a safeguarding layer against germs and infections. Also, to keep medical dressings in place, gauze bandages are utilized.
- The hospital segment is expected to account for the highest market share
On the basis of end-use, the medical tapes and bandages market segmentations are classified into clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers. Out of all, the hospital’s segment is anticipated to dominate the market over the assessment period. The responsible factors for the segment’s dominance are that the hospitals are executing surgical procedures, and due to that, cuts appear on the body of the patient. To treat the wound under the cut, the patient uses medical tapes and bandages.
Inquire more about this report before purchasing @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Medical Tapes and Bandages Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 12.45 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 9.11 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||3.5% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||3M Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Beiersdorf AG, Cardinal Health Inc., Coloplast A/S, Essity, Johnson & Johnson, Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., Mölnlycke Healthcare, Nichiban, Nitto Denko Corporation, Paul Hartmann AG, and Smith & Nephew Plc.|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Application, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the significant market share
On the basis of geography, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to account for the largest medical tapes and bandages market share over the assessment period. The region is dominating due to the increasing healthcare industry, growing expenditure on medical facilities, and rising initiatives of the government toward healthcare solutions. Also, increasing wound care products and the growing senior citizen population is propelling the growth in the market.
Browse the Detail Report “Medical Tapes and Bandages Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Adhesive, Gauze, Elastic, Cohesive, Others); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Medical Tapes and Bandages Market Report Highlights
- The market for the gauze bandages segment is expected to hold a significant share in 2021. Gauze bandages are economical as compared to other bandage types. Gauze bandages are the most widely used bandage type in various surgical procedures
- Surgical wounds accounted for the largest market share. This is due to the surge in healthcare expenditure and the rise in the prevalence of chronic disorders that require surgery for treatment
- The hospital segments are expected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. This is due to a surge in the number of surgical procedures performed and a rise in the number of hospitals across the world
- Asia Pacific is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing geriatric population and rising healthcare spending in the region
Key Questions Answered in The Report Include:
- What is the total market worth of the medical tapes and bandages industry?
- What is the anticipated CAGR of the market in the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to project the highest market share in the industry?
- What are the key driving factors for the growth of the market?
- Who are the leading players in the market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the medical tapes and bandages market report based on product, application, end-user, and region.:
By Product Outlook
By Application Outlook
- Surgical Wounds
- Traumatic & Laceration Wounds
- Sports Injuries
- Other Wounds
By End Use Outlook
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Healthcare Research Reports:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cosmetic-dentistry-market
- Infectious Disease In-vitro Diagnostics Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ivd-infectious-disease-market
- Health Sensors Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/health-sensors-market
- Medical Tubing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tubing-market
- Hormonal Contraceptive Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/hormonal-contraceptive-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727