Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “Hormonal Contraceptive Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Hormones (Combined Hormonal Contraceptive, Progestin-only Contraceptive); By Age; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global hormonal contraceptive market size was valued at USD 16.38 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 23.81 Billion By 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.
What is a Hormonal Contraceptive? How Big is Hormonal Contraceptive Market?
There are several forms of hormonal contraception covering birth control pills, the vaginal ring, the contraceptive skin patch, and hormone-releasing contraceptive coils. Albeit their usage is in different ways, it has the same effects. The rise in demand for the hormonal contraceptive market can be attributed to them helping prohibit mature eggs from being released by the ovaries. They are known for preventing pregnancy but can have side effects such as headaches and penetrative bleeding between periods, also known as spotting.
Growing consciousness in emerging economies in the context of hormonal contraception methods, increasing funding by prominent players for R&D and new contraceptive gadgets, and encouraging initiatives by several governments to accelerate access to contraceptive products are the factors pushing the industry’s growth. Growing consciousness regarding several alternatives to circumvent pregnancies is anticipated to boost industry growth.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/hormonal-contraceptive-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
What Does the Report Include?
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of current market trends to recognize the prevailing opportunities
- Market estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry
- The global market is comprehensively analyzed in the context of a product, hormone type, age group, end user, and region
- In-depth analysis based on geography helps in comprehending the regional market to assist in strategic business planning
- The development strategies adopted by the key manufacturers are enlisted to comprehend the competitive scenario of the market
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Ansell ltd
- Abbvie Inc
- Afaxys inc
- Agile Therapeutics
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc
- Church & Dwight Co Inc
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Mayer Laboratories
- Merck & co Inc
- Organon Group of companies
- Pregna International Ltd
- The Female Health Company
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Hormonal contraceptives such as progesterone injectable to push the market
Prominent companies are getting together with esteemed personalities to make people aware of the contraceptives that help avoid pregnancies. In July 2019, Allergen Plc collaborated with Ashley Tisdale, a musician, and actress, for the consciousness campaign ‘Women Who Know”. The campaign notifies women about contraceptive options, including Loestrin Fe, a hormonal pill by Allergen. The hormonal contraceptive market size is expanding as, according to World Health Organization, guidelines are provided for the use of hormonal contraceptives such as intrauterine devices, progesterone injectables, and implants for women with a higher risk of HIV.
Long-lasting birth control methods such as IUDs and vaginal rings have become more favored in the last decade, and their adoption is rising. Hormonal contraceptive market sales are soaring due to increased copayment of oral contraceptive pills and eventually enhancing affordability. Additionally, the adoption of long-lasting, adaptable devices is one of the prominent factors for industry growth.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15521
- In July 2022, Organon Group of Companies and Cirqle Biomedical had a license agreement for new probe nonhormonal, on-demand preventives people. The company believes in innovation and can bring on contemporary alternatives for women.
- The oral contraceptive pills segment accounted for the largest share
Based on product, the oral contraceptive pills segment accounted for the largest share. These oral preventive pills are anticipated to carry on with their dominance during the forecast period. The hormonal contraceptive market demand is on the rise due to easy obtainability, possible combination oral pills, cost-effectiveness, and escalated success rates account to be the factor.
- A hormonal contraceptive segment is expected to spearhead the market growth
Based on hormones, the combined hormonal contraceptive segments are anticipated to spearhead market growth. The hormonal contraceptive market trends include rising demand for innovative product launches. Increasing consciousness about reproductive and sexual health in the emerging market drives industry growth. Further, with the escalating government initiatives and programs, many women are using preventives in developed and developing countries.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/hormonal-contraceptive-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Hormonal Contraceptive Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 23.81 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 16.38 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||4.3% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Ansell ltd, Abbvie Inc, Afaxys inc, Agile Therapeutics, Bayer AG, Pfizer, inc, Church & Dwight, Co, Inc, Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc., Mylan N.V., Mayer Laboratories, Merck & co, Inc, Organon Group of companies, Pregna International Ltd, The Female Health Company|
|Segments Covered||By Product/Method (Pills, Implants & Patches); By Hormones (Combined and progestin); By Age; By End-User; By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- Growing worries among teenagers with unwanted pregnancies drive the market
North America held the largest hormonal contraceptive market share due to its well-established infrastructure, massive pharmaceutical giants, and growing worries among teenagers with unwanted pregnancies.
The Asia Pacific is forecasted to be the second largest region for hormonal preventives to the rising consciousness about the preventive and government initiatives to regulate the population. Enhanced pharmaceutical sectors in countries like India and Japan will influence revenue growth.
Browse the Detail Report “Hormonal Contraceptive Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Hormones (Combined Hormonal Contraceptive, Progestin-only Contraceptive); By Age; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/hormonal-contraceptive-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Hormonal contraceptives Market Report Highlights
- The demand for the combined contraceptive segment is expected to drive the market growth as demand for fewer side effects, effective and lower acne prone and other symptoms are growing over time.
- Based on product, oral pills are accounted to contribute towards higher revenue for the market as they are conveniently available and have high accuracy.
- The household segment by end-use is expected to spearhead revenue growth in the forecast period due to ease of consumption at home to avoid unplanned pregnancy.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of xx over the forecast period due to high unmet needs and more women moving toward their reproductive age.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Hormonal Contraceptive market report based on product, Hormones, Age group, end-use, and region:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the market worth?
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period?
- Which is the leading segment in the market based on the product?
- What are the key factors driving the market?
- Who are the top players in the market?
By Product Outlook
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraceptive pills
- Transdermal patches
- Injectable birth control
- Vaginal Rings
By Hormones Outlook
- Progestin-only Contraceptive
By Age Group Outlook
- 15-24 years
- 25-34 years
- 35-44 years
- Above 44 years
By End User Outlook
- Gynecology centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727