A new research from Persistence Market Research estimates that the Disinfection Robot Market will reach US$ 1 billion in 2020 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 15% over the next five years (2021–2031). The spread of SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 pandemic have put a strain on the availability of conventional disinfectants, which has caused a surge in demand from businesses and institutions for disinfection robots.
These robots are being used more and more to provide immediate decontamination of all surfaces in public spaces and private spaces, and as such, they appear to be a desirable alternative to hiring cleaning services. Robotic disinfection systems might be a supplement to hospital cleaning services rather than a replacement at this time.
Request for Free Sample Copy of Disinfection Robot Market @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/22822
Market Study Analysis
- By 2031, ultraviolet light robots are anticipated to have more than 90% of the market’s revenue, growing at a CAGR of 16%. (2021–2031).
- With the aid of UV disinfection technology, fully autonomous robots are quickly gaining market share. By 2021, they are expected to account for more than 80% of the global market, growing at a CAGR of over 15%.
- Due to growing awareness of the need to stop the transmission of illnesses, the hospital sector accounted for more than 60% of the market among all end users.
- Due to higher adoption of technologically advanced systems in healthcare facilities and a higher concentration of disinfection robot manufacturers in the region, North America held a significant portion of the global market in 2020, and a similar trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period.
- To increase their market share, manufacturers regularly engage in portfolio expansion and partnership with several businesses.
- During the projected period, “growing demand to lower the risk of infection spread at healthcare institutions along with increasing technological improvements in disinfection services are expected to support market growth.”
Request For Customization@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/22822
Competition Research Analysis
Key business players are vying for a sizable market share and concentrating on mergers, partnerships, product launches, and collaborations to give customers access to innovative technologies in both new and existing disinfection robots. In order to stop the coronavirus from spreading, numerous start-up businesses have joined the market.
Leading players and major manufacturers are collaborating to expand their product portfolios internationally.
For instance, to assist China during the COVID 19 epidemic, the Danish business UVD Robots obtained a contract with Sunay Healthcare Supply in February 2020. In all Chinese provinces, these robots were used to provide sanitation services.
Get Discount UPTO 20% OFF On Any Research Report
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Buy Now this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/22822
Want More Valuable Insights?
Persistence Market Research brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031. The global cell culture media Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights into the cell culture media market. The market is segmented into five parts based on product (serum containing media, serum-free media, protein free media, and chemically defined media) based on application (cancer research, biopharmaceuticals, regenerative medicine & tissue engineering, stem cell technologies, and others) based on the end user (biopharmaceutical companies, clinical research organizations, and academic research centers), and across seven major regions.
- Obesity Surgery Devices Market
- Ophthalmic Devices Market
- Insulin Delivery Devices Market
- Dental Implants Market
- Bioinformatics Market
- Biosensors Market
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices Market
- Biological Drugs Market
- Gamma Knife Market
- Cleanroom Technology Market
About Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353