Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “Patient Monitoring Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Home Care Settings, Other); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global patient monitoring devices market size was valued at USD 38.7 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 73.4 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period.
What are Patient Monitoring Devices? How Big is Patient Monitoring Devices Market Size?
Patient monitoring devices permit providers to continually monitor the patient’s severe or chronic conditions, such as pulse rate, heart rate, blood oxygen saturation, and others. The patient’s condition can be analyzed from outside the clinics and hospitals. The major goal of these monitoring devices is to early warn critically ill patients.
The leading patient monitoring devices include respiratory devices, cardiac monitors, and temperature monitoring devices. The growing acceptance of wearable patient monitoring devices is propelling the market. The increasing frequency of cardiovascular disease across the world is anticipated to uplift the patient monitoring devices market share over the foreseen period.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-monitoring-devices-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Assessment of growth opportunities in key segments and regions
- Important changes in industry dynamics
- Detailed company profiling of top players in the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market by both value and volume
- Reliable industry value chain and supply chain analysis
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their presence in the industry
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- American Telecare
- Biotelemetry Inc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Compumedics Limited Electronics Co. Ltd
- Covidien Plc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Health anywhere Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Masimo Corporation
- Natus Medical Medtronic plc
- OMRON Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical
- Welch Allyn
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
The patient monitoring devices market demand is rising due to the increasing number of chronic cases, including kidney disease, stroke, and diabetes. The rapid rise in patient monitoring devices for residential settings is anticipated to boost the market during the assessment period. The rising geriatric population is one of the major factors responsible for the market’s highest revenue share and is expected to maintain its dominance over the foreseen period.
The evolution of advanced technology products such as nebulizers, ventilators, oxygen monitors, and others is expected to uplift the patient monitoring devices market size over the assessment period. Several government initiatives towards the healthcare industry are expected to fuel the industry’s demand. The growing prevalence of wearable and remote patient monitoring devices is predicted to accelerate the patient monitoring devices industry over the assessment period. Also, the rapid rise in tobacco smoking is expected to boost the industry.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/18251
- In January 2022, MDLIVE launched patient health monitoring to drive health improvements for people living with chronic conditions. This digital-first program aims to improve health outcomes for people living with chronic health conditions like diabetes, heart disease, or high blood pressure.
- In January 2022, Omron Healthcare launched heart-focused remote patient monitoring. This launch would expand digital health services to consumers and monitor risks of heart disease and other ailments.
- Multiparameter monitoring devices considered as the highest market share
On the basis of product, multiparameter monitoring devices dominated the patient monitoring devices industry in 2021 and are expected to maintain their dominance over the assessment period. The accountable factors for the segment’s dominance are battery-powered, low-cost, and hugely merged silicon systems that implement several parameters into a low-cost, low-power integrated solution. Also, the readily available silicon solutions are pulse oximetry, respiration, one or more computer units, and a Bluetooth low-energy radio.
- Hospitals dominate the market
On the basis of end-use, the patient monitoring devices market segmentations are classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, home care settings, and others. Out of all, the hospital’s segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 and is predicted to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The factors responsible for the segment’s dominance are the rising importance of exact and accurate disease detection and the growing number of treatments transferred in hospitals. Further, the number of admissions is rising due to several reasons, such as accidents, chronic illnesses, and others fueling the segment’s dominance.
Request a Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-monitoring-devices-market/request-for-discount-pricing
- North America accounts for significant market growth
On the basis of geography, the North American region is considered the largest patient monitoring devices market share. The region is dominating due to growing research and development for evolving advanced sensor-based patient monitoring systems, safety concerns, rising frequency of infectious diseases, and advancement in technology in the devices such as inpatient monitoring. Moreover, the most popular companies in the world, such as Natus Medical, GE Healthcare, and Edward Lifesciences, have their headquarters in the region is another factor accountable for the region’s dominance.
Browse the Detail Report “Patient Monitoring Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Home Care Settings, Other); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-monitoring-devices-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Questions Answered in The Report Include:
- What is the total market worth of the patient monitoring devices market?
- What is the anticipated CAGR of the market in the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to project the highest market share in the industry?
- What are the key driving factors for the growth of the market?
- Who are the leading players in the market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the patient monitoring devices market report based on product, end-use, and region:
By Product Outlook
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Systems
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- ECG Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Event Monitors
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Monitors
- Smart/Wearable ECG Monitors
- Multiparameter Monitoring Devices
- Low-acuity Monitoring Devices
- Mid-acuity Monitoring Devices
- High-acuity Monitoring Devices
- Respiratory Monitoring Devices
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
- Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Handheld Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Table-top Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Wearable Continuous Monitoring Devices
- Invasive Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Smart Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic/Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Fetal & Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Fetal Monitoring Devices
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Neuromonitoring Devices
- Electroencephalography Machines
- Electromyography Machines
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Magnetoencephalography Machines
- Transcranial Doppler Machines
- Weight Monitoring Devices
- Other Patient Monitoring Devices
By End-Use Outlook
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Home Care Settings
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727