The global autogenous vaccines market is expected to see significant growth in 2022. Autogenous vaccines are custom-made vaccines that are created using specific pathogens from a particular region or population. These vaccines are typically used to protect against diseases that are not covered by standard vaccines, such as emerging diseases or strains of a disease that are not well-known.
The increasing prevalence of emerging infectious diseases, as well as the growing demand for personalized medicine, is driving the growth of the autogenous vaccines market. Additionally, the rising awareness of the importance of vaccination and the increasing investments in vaccine research and development are also contributing to the market’s growth.
Request For Free Sample Report of “Interventional Pulmonology Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/29491
Vaccination of animals is an essential part of animal health management. It helps to boost the immune system and keep animals safe from various bacterial and viral infections. Autogenous vaccines are most preferred for animal vaccination purposes. Federal guidelines state that an autogenous vaccine is made from a bacterial or viral strain of the diseased animal. Products made from these strains can only be marketed by veterinarian or farm owners from where they were isolated.
Over the years, there has been growing demand for autogenous vaccines that are derived from bacterial strains, owing to their greater efficacy as compared to viral strains. Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Haemophilus, and Mycoplasma are some of the commonly used bacterial strains to develop autogenous bacterial vaccines. Growing prevalence of bacterial infections among animals, preference toward autogenous vaccines over antibiotics, and increased funding and support for international animal disease eradication are likely to upswing demand for autogenous bacterial vaccines over the coming years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By type of strain, bacterial autogenous vaccines are expected to contribute to more than 1/3 revenue share in the market.
- By end user, livestock farming companies will lead by acquiring over 45% of market share. This sector has witnessed the most adoption of autogenous vaccines as compared to other end users.
- Europe holds around half of the global market share.
- Key players are focused on expanding their product portfolios and expansion at regional levels through collaborations and acquisitions.
- COVID-19 outbreak in big economies is expected to negatively impact demand for autogenous vaccines owing to reduced healthcare center visits. Impact was also observed on vaccine production and transportation owing to travel restriction and lack of workforce at production centers.
- The market in Thailand is projected to be the fastest-growing in the Asia Pacific region, and will expand at a CAGR above 5% through 2031.
- The U.S. market holds a big portion of revenue, and its market share accounts for more than 90% in North America.
“Increasing preference for autogenous vaccines over antibiotics will catalyze market growth over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/29491
Market Segmentation by Category
- Bacterial Strain
- Viral Strain
- Livestock Farming Companies
- Veterinary Research Institutes
- Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/29491
The autogenous vaccines market is marked by the presence of international as well as regional market players. International players such as Newport Laboratories, Inc., Elanco Animal Health, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Ceva Santé Animale (Ceva Biovac), and HIPRA hold strong market shares. In order to stay competitive in the market, leading companies are focused on inorganic expansions as one of their key growth strategies. Along with this, market players are also engaged in expanding their global and regional presence through acquisitions and expansion strategies.
- In August 2019, Phibro Animal Health Corporation acquired the business and assets of Osprey Biotechnics, Inc. (“Osprey”), a developer, manufacturer, and marketer of microbial products and bioproducts for a variety of animal health applications.
- In August 2019, Elanco Animal Health entered into an agreement with Bayer AG to acquire Animal Health Business in a transaction worth US$ 7.6 Bn.
- In January 2018, AgriLabs (Huvepharma) acquired AgriLabs to expand its presence in the U.S. and speed up the commercialization of its products for animal health.
Other Trending Reports:
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org