DelveInsight’s “AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy – Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2032” report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy market size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The report also offers current AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy algorithms, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy market.
Key Takeaways from the AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Report
- According to DelveInsight estimates, the AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy market size is expected to grow significantly at a considerable CAGR by 2032.
- Key AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy companies such as Biomarin Pharmaceutical, Lysogene, Roche, Sangamo, Pfizer, Freeline, Spark Therapeutics, UniQure, AskBio, GenSight Biologics, Regenxbio, and others are developing novel AAV Vectors for Gene Therapy that can be available in the market in the upcoming years.
- Promising AAV Vectors for Gene therapies in the pipeline include Valoctocogene Roxaparvovec, LYSSAF302, RG6357 (SPK-8011), Giroctocogene fitelparvovec, FLT190, ST-920, PF-06939926, and others.
- In June 2022, BioMarin announced that its intended timeframe for resubmitting a Biologics License Application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for valoctocogene roxaparvovec, commonly known as roctavian, had been moved back to the end of September 2022 – the original target had been June.
- In April 2022, GenSight Biologics announced that the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT) had granted the company a 6-month extension for responding to Day 120 questions in the regulatory review of LUMEVOQ®, GenSight’s gene therapy for the treatment of Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON).
Discover more about therapies set to grab major AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy market share @ AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Report
AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Overview
Gene therapy is an exciting new treatment option for a variety of diseases (including inherited disorders, some types of cancer, and certain viral infections). Gene therapy employs “vectors,” which can be viral or non-viral. The adeno-associated viral (AAV) vector appears to be the safest and most effective vehicle for delivering the genes of interest, and it can maintain long-term gene and protein expression following a single injection of the vector.
As a result, AAV vectors are the most widely used viral vectors for gene delivery to treat a wide range of human diseases. AAV, a member of the parvovirus family, is a small virus (25 nm) with a genome of single-stranded DNA (4.7 kb) that can be the plus (sense) or minus (anti-sense) strand.
AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Epidemiological Insights
According to the assessment done by Delveinsight, in the year 2020, the total prevalent cases of selected indications for AAV Gene Therapies were 2.8 million in the 7MM.
In EU-5 countries, the highest number of prevalent cases was in Germany, i.e., 441K in the year 2020
The AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2019–2032 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Total prevalent cases of selected indications
- Total Indication wise eligible cases
- Indication wise Treated Cases of AAV Gene Therapies
Download the report to understand which factors are driving AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy epidemiology trends @ AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Epidemiological Insights
AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Insights
So far, the FDA has approved two marketing applications for AAV-based gene therapy (GT) products, both of which were submitted by NovartisLuxturna and Zolgensma. The total market size of AAV-vector-based gene therapy is estimated to be around USD 428 million in 2019. According to estimates, the United States will have the largest AAV vector-based gene therapy market. In 2019, Zolgensma generated USD 361 million in revenue, while Luxturna generated approximately USD 27 million in 2018.
To know more about AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy, visit @ AAV Vector Technology
AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Pipeline Therapies
- Valoctocogene Roxaparvovec
- RG6357 (SPK-8011)
- Giroctocogene fitelparvovec
AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Key Companies
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical
- Spark Therapeutics
- GenSight Biologics
Learn more about the AAV Vectors for Gene Therapy in clinical trials @ AAV Vectors for Gene Therapy
AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Dynamics
AAV-Vectors Gene Therapy market is expected to grow with a significant high rate and mainly driven by an increase in approval of the growing number of gene therapies and readily adoption on approval, ability to treat a broad array of conditions, increase in the number of cases, expected one-time dosing approach and curative treatment options. Moreover, clinical successes in AAV-mediated gene replacement have helped AAV gain popularity as the ideal therapeutic vector, with two AAV-based therapeutics gaining regulatory approval in Europe or the United States.
However, a lack of complete knowledge about the immune responses to AAV vectors and the safety implications of administering high vector doses to humans will result in their restricted use in the treatment.
Scope of the AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Report
- Study Period: 2019–2032
- Coverage: 7MM [The United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan]
- Key AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Companies: Biomarin Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: BMRN), Lysogene (EPA: LYS), Roche (SWX: ROG), Sangamo (NASDAQ: SGMO), Pfizer (NYSE: PFE), Freeline (NASDAQ: FRLN), Spark Therapeutics, UniQure (NASDAQ: QURE), AskBio, GenSight Biologics (EPA: SIGHT), Regenxbio (NASDAQ: RGNX), and others
- Key AAV Vectors for Gene Therapies in Pipeline: Valoctocogene Roxaparvovec, LYSSAF302, RG6357 (SPK-8011), Giroctocogene fitelparvovec, FLT190, ST-920, PF-06939926, and others
- Therapeutic Assessment: AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy current marketed and emerging therapies
- AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Dynamics: AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy market drivers and barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Access and Reimbursement
Discover more about AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy in development @ AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
|1.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Key Insights|
|2.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Report Introduction|
|3.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Overview at a Glance|
|4.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Executive Summary|
|5.||Disease Background and Overview|
|6.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Treatment and Management|
|7.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Epidemiology and Patient Population|
|9.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Marketed Drugs|
|10.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Emerging Drugs|
|11.||Seven Major AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Analysis|
|12.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Outlook|
|13.||Potential of Current and Emerging Therapies|
|15.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Drivers|
|16.||AAV Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Barriers|
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Healthcare Due Diligence Services
Adeno-Associated Virus Vectors in Gene Therapy Pipeline Insight – 2022 report provides comprehensive insights about the pipeline landscape, pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, and the key adeno-associated virus vectors in gene therapy companies, including Pfizer, CSL Behring, Spark Therapeutics, Freeline Therapeutics, RegenxBio, Amicus Therapeutics, among others.
Gene Therapy In CNS Disorder Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2032 report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key gene therapy In CNS disorder companies, including UniQure Biopharma, Brain Neurotherapy Bio, NeuroGeneration, Eli Lilly and Company, Sio Gene Therapies, among others.
Gene Therapy For Ocular Rare Disease Pipeline Insight – 2022 report provides comprehensive insights about the pipeline landscape, pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, and the key gene therapy for ocular rare disease companies, including Roche Holding, Novartis, Ocugen, among others.
Gene Therapies For Cardiomyopathies Pipeline Insight – 2022 report provides comprehensive insights about the pipeline landscape, pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, and the key gene therapies for cardiomyopathies companies, including XyloCor Therapeutics, LEXEO Therapeutics, Stelios Therapeutics, Tenaya Therapeutics, Renova Therapeutics, among others.
Gene And Cell Therapies Targeting CNS Disorders Pipeline Insight – 2022 report provides comprehensive insights about the pipeline landscape, pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, and the key gene and cell therapies targeting CNS disorders companies, including UniQure Biopharma, Brain Neurotherapy Bio, NeuroGeneration, Eli Lilly and Company, Sio Gene Therapies, among others.
Other Trending Reports
Goitre Market | Thymus Cancer Market | US Healthcare Outlook Report | Venous Stenosis Market | Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems Market | Global Kinase Inhibitor in Autoimmune Diseases Market | Metrorrhagia Market | Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding Market | Hypereosinophilic Syndrome Market | Age-related Vision Dysfunction Market | Dental Lasers Market | CRISPR Therapies Pipeline Insight | Cell And Gene Therapy For Multiple Myeloma Market | Drug Hypersensitivity Market | Dysthymia Market | Persistent Depressive Disorder Market | Cancer Vaccines Market | Global Messenger RNA (mRNA)-based Vaccines and Therapeutics Market |Spirometers Market | Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market | Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market | Genital Herpes Market | Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) Market | Hot Flashes Market | Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type-1 (HIV-1) Market | Hypertrophic Scar Market | Sinus Dilation Devices Market | Artificial Cornea and Corneal Implant Market |Peripheral Neuritis Market | Peripheral Vascular Devices Market | Diphtheria Market | Glioma Market | Fallopian Tube Cancer Market | Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs) Market | Smart Inhalers Market | Thyroid Cancer Market | Hemostasis Market | Peptic Ulcers Market
Related Healthcare Blogs
Related Healthcare Services
- Healthcare Consulting
- Healthcare Competitive Intelligence Services
- Healthcare Asset Prioritization Services
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.