The global 3D bioprinting market is expected to be valued at $1.5 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Persistence Market Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing demand for organ transplants and rising investments in medical research and technology.
In particular, inkjet technology is expected to generate more than 38% of revenue in the bioprinting market by 2028. This technology has proven to be more efficient and reliable than other printing methods, making it a preferred choice for many researchers and businesses.
Request for sample PDF of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3255
Market Study Analysis
- The clinical sub-segment in applications segment is further categorized into skin printing, blood vessel printing, bone & cartilage printing, and others. In all these, skin printing is projected to grow during the forecast period. The growth is due to the technological advancements & new product launches coupled with an increasing number of aesthetic and reconstruction surgeries worldwide.
- The living cells segment is expected to cover the largest market mainly due to heavy R&D in fields of regenerative medicine coupled with rising investments for supporting the research.
- The factors driving the market growth is several advancements in tissue engineering that are being aimed at regeneration of damaged tissues as well as organs with the assistance of 3D bioprinting.
Get Full TOC of the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/3d-bioprinting-market/toc
The market of 3D bioprinting particularly focuses on commercial bioprinters and those under development, their applications and the expected future evolution. It is widely predicted that the 3D bioprinting market has great potential. It requires biocompatible materials (bio-ink and bio-paper), software (CAD), and hardware (bioprinters); each has the capability to grow into separate niche industries.
Key Players –
- Envisiontec, Inc.
- Precise Bio
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Revotek Co., Ltd.
- Inventia Life Science PTY LTD
- Vivax Bio
- Biomedical K.K.
- Cellink Global
- Bioprinting Solutions
Get Discount UPTO 20% OFF On Any Research Report
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Get Full access of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3255
Want More Valuable Insights?
Persistence Market Research brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031. The global cell culture media Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights into the cell culture media market. The market is segmented into five parts based on product (serum containing media, serum-free media, protein free media, and chemically defined media) based on application (cancer research, biopharmaceuticals, regenerative medicine & tissue engineering, stem cell technologies, and others) based on the end user (biopharmaceutical companies, clinical research organizations, and academic research centers), and across seven major regions.
- Compartment Syndrome Monitoring Market
- Postoperative Pain Management Market
- Pyrogen Testing Market
- Freeze and Thaw Systems Market
- Dermatophytic Onychomycosis Therapeutics Market
- Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
- S Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccines Market
- Quadriplegia Care Devices Market
- Europe Dental Imaging Equipment Market
- Stroke Rehabilitation Market
About Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353