As per a recent report published by Fact.MR, the global oligonucleotide synthesis market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2022 to 2032. During the said forecast period, the industry is expected to close at a valuation of US$ 17 Billion. Oligonucleotides have enormous latent applications in curing an extensive array of medical conditions. They allow the expansion of therapeutics as the crashing genes can be targeted, manipulated, silenced, and/or modulated.
From 2015 to 2021, the market for oligonucleotide synthesis grew at a CAGR of 16.3%, closing at a value of US$ 988 Million. As of 2022, the industry is likely to reach US$ 5.7 Billion. Pharmaceutical companies are concentrating on oligonucleotides as therapeutic agents such as antisense and RNAi therapeutics in the U.S region. These companies are making hefty investments in molecular diagnostics and clinical applications.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4853
|Anticipated Base Year Value (2021)||US$ 5.2 Billion|
|Expected Market Value (2022)||US$ 5.7 Billion|
|Projected Forecast Value (2032)||US$ 17 Billion|
|Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)||11.5% CAGR|
|Growth Rate of the U.S Market (2022-2032)||10.2% CAGR|
|Expected Market Value of China (2032)||US$ 1.7 Billion|
|U.K Market Expansion Rate (2022-2032)||12.4% CAGR|
|Asia Pacific||12.5% CAGR|
|South Korea||12.4% CAGR|
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global oligonucleotide synthesis market to treble from 2022-2032
- Synthesized oligonucleotide synthesis to be a top-selling category, capturing more than 3/5th revenue and flourishing at a 12.2% CAGR
- By application, oligonucleotide synthesis for the therapeutics to expand at a CAGR of 18.4%
- U.S to emerge as the fastest-growing Oligonucleotide Synthesis market, documenting a 10.2% CAGR
- APAC to be the 2nd most opportunistic market, expected to be valued at US$ 1.7 Billion in 2032
“The global oligonucleotide synthesis market exhibits an upward trend. As the nature of health problems becomes complicated with each passing day, demand for more robust and state-of-the-art treatment facilities is increasing. Considering the existing scenario, key market players are concentrating on introducing pathways in synthetic chemistry,” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4853
The global market for Oligonucleotide Synthesis is characterized by the presence of multiple vendors, aiming to offer extensive consulting and integration services to clients. Additionally, enterprises are seeking out, specialized service providers, offering solutions tailor-made to suit their business objectives. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage up-gradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market.
- In Jan 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, and Groupe Novasep SAS (Novasep), a leading supplier of services and technologies for the life sciences industry announced that Thermo Fisher has completed the acquisition of Henogen S.A., Novasep’s viral vector manufacturing business in Belgium for approximately 725 Mn Euro in cash.
- In June 2019, CordenPharma International and GE Healthcare’s Dharmacon Business have entered a strategic collaboration to create an end-to-end solution for oligonucleotide-based drug discovery. The collaboration addressed the speed and capacity challenges researchers face when transitioning from research and preclinical stages to drug development and clinical trials.
Key Companies Profiled
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation
- Integrated DNA Technologies Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Kaneka Eurogentec S.A.
- TriLink Biotechnologies LLC
- ATDBio Ltd.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4853
Key Segments Covered in the Oligonucleotide Synthesis Industry Survey
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis by Product :
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Reagents & Consumables
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Equipment
- Synthesized Oligonucleotides:
- DNA Oligonucleotides
- RNA Oligonucleotides
- Other Oligonucleotide Synthesis Products
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis by Application :
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Antisense Oligonucleotides
- Nucleic Acid Aptamers
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis by End User :
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Check Out More Related Studies Published By Fact.MR Research:
Medical Pendant Market: The global medical pendant market is projected to increase from a valuation of US$ 496.2 million in 2022 to US$ 652 million by 2027 and Expanding at a CAGR of 5.6%. China’s market for medical pendants is expected to rise rapidly at a CAGR of 9% and reach US$ 134 million by 2027.
Endoscopy Cameras Market: Worldwide sales of endoscopy cameras are anticipated to increase at a stellar CAGR of 10.6% from 2022 to 2027. At present, the global endoscopy cameras market is valued at US$ 1.3 billion and is projected to reach a value of US$ 2.15 billion by the end of 2027.
Microbiology Culture Market: The global microbiology culture market is anticipated to propel at a CAGR of 7% from 2022 to 2027. At present, the market is valued at US$ 6.5 billion and is predicted to reach US$ 9.1 billion by the end of 2027. The complex media segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.6% through 2027 due to the increasing demand for ready-to-use, off-the-shelf items in prepared and dehydrated culture media.
NGS Data Analysis Market: The global NGS data analysis market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 561.4 Million in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 15.2% to reach US$ 2,314.7 Million by the end of 2032.
Prefilled Syringes Market: The global prefilled syringes market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 7,742.9 Million in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 10.0% to reach US$ 20,167.8 Million by the end of 2032. North America leads the prefilled syringes market and is expected to contribute more than 35% of the global market growth over the assessment period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583