Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “U.S. Durable Medical Equipment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Personal Mobility Devices, Bathroom Safety Devices & Medical Furniture, Monitoring & Therapeutic Devices); By End User: Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2026” in its research database.
According to the research report, the U.S. durable medical equipment market size was valued at USD 49.76 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to reach USD 76.32 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Durable medical equipment is the equipment used by patients at home for everyday activity performance, although this equipment can be used outside the home. Walkers, wheelchairs, power scooters, and portable oxygen equipment are the few durable medical equipment solutions used by medical providers and patients.
The equipment is crucially used by elderly, sick, and handicapped people who need good support and security. With the growing older population, which is sensitive to various chronic diseases, such as diabetes, cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs), and neurological disorders, the U.S. durable medical equipment market share is growing at a considerable rate over the assessment period.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-durable-medical-equipment-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report
- A detailed analysis of the market and sub-market forecast
- Extensive details and analysis of contracts, projects, and programs
- Analysis of technological trends and how these shape the industry
- The in-depth description of technical factors and political regulatory
- Outline of leading companies operating within the sector
- SWOT analysis of the major key players operating in the market, together with the opportunities available and the key threads faces
- S. durable medical equipment industry conclusions and recommendations
Some of the Top Players Are:
- Invacare Corporation
- Sunrise Medical
- Hill Rom Inc
- Stryker Corporation
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Drive Medical
- GF Health Products Inc.
- Carex Health Brands Inc
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Technological advancement is uplifting the market
The U.S. durable medical equipment market size is uplifting due to the growing old age population across the world in both evolved and evolving nations. This medical equipment provides comfort, which is expected to boost the industry demand over the assessment period. Technological advancement is one of the key factors driving the market share. Also, crucial medical devices, such as patient monitoring systems and mobility aids, are accelerating the industry.
Furthermore, the increasing prevalence of neurological diseases, including Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Epilepsy, are anticipated to be considered as the significant revenue share over the foreseen period. The requirement for durable medical equipment raised rapidly due to the COVID-19 outbreak in hospitals and clinics, which is expected to propel the U.S. durable medical equipment market demand during the prediction period. Also, the crucial factors responsible for driving the industry are the growing prevalence of cancer, cardiac disorders, gynecological complications, and ophthalmic ailments.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/6601
- On 27th August 2021, Siemens Healthineers inaugurated a manufacturing facility for molecular diagnostic kits in Vadodara, Gujarat, with a production capacity of 25 million tests per annum.
- On 15th September 2021, ArjoHuntleigha, the global medical technology company, was rewarded with an Innovative Technology Contract for the Provizio SEM Scanner with Vizient Inc. The Provizio SEM Scanner has unique qualities that help in the identification of pressure injury risk, which can help caregivers provide earlier interventions to reduce both patient suffering and healthcare costs.
Request for Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-durable-medical-equipment-market/request-for-discount-pricing
- The monitoring & therapeutic type segment is accounted for the highest market share
On the basis of product type, the U.S. durable medical equipment market segmentations are classified into personal mobility devices, bathroom safety devices & medical furniture, and monitoring & therapeutic devices. Out of all the monitoring and therapeutic devices held the largest market share in 2019. The factors accountable for the segment’s dominance is the enormous range of devices utilized in long-term care for several disorders, that includes neurological & cardiovascular, and cancer.
Further, the personal mobility devices segment is predicted to dominate the market over the assessment period. This segment is anticipated to propel due to the factor, i.e., the establishment of advanced technology products. Under this segment, the wheelchair sub-segment is anticipated to dominate the industry due to the rising demand for powered wheelchairs and the huge usage rate of these chairs.
Also, the bathroom safety devices and medical furniture are sub-segmented into commodes & toilets and mattress & bedding devices. The mattresses and bedding segment is expected to dominate the industry over the assessment period. The factors for the segment’s dominance are the rising frequency of chronic and other diseases, which gives rise to hospitalization.
- The hospitals segment is predicted to grow at a considerable rate
On the basis of end-user, the U.S. durable medical equipment industry is segmented into several segments out of all the hospitals’ segment accounted for the highest market share in 2019. Technological advancement, rising patient flow, and the evolution of medical infrastructure are the factors accountable for the segment’s highest growth.
Moreover, ambulatory surgery centers are rising rapidly due to the number of ambulatory surgery centers rising hugely and boosting the demand for essential equipment and instruments, including durable medical equipment. The companies that provide durable medical equipment to several ambulatory surgery centers are Henry Schein Medical, McKesson, Medline, and others.
Browse the Detail Report “U.S. Durable Medical Equipment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Personal Mobility Devices, Bathroom Safety Devices & Medical Furniture, Monitoring & Therapeutic Devices); By End User: Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2026” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-durable-medical-equipment-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Key Questions Answered in The Report Include:
- What are the key factors driving the U.S. durable medical equipment market?
- What are the business growth strategies adopted by developed and developing regions?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis?
- Who are the leading players active in the industry?
- What’s the competition in this industry, both company, and country-wise?
Polaris Market research has segmented the U.S. Durable Medical Equipment market report on the basis of product and end-user
By Product Outlook
- Personal Mobility Devices
- Walker and Rollators
- Cranes and Crutches
- Door Openers
- Other Devices
- Bathroom Safety Devices & Medical Furniture
- Commodes and Toilets
- Mattress & Bedding Devices
- Monitoring & Therapeutic Devices
- Blood Sugar Monitors
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM)
- Infusion Pumps Market
- Oxygen Equipment
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Suction Pumps
- Traction Equipment
- Other Equipment
- Insulin Pumps
- Ostomy Bags & Accessories
By End User Outlook
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Home Healthcare
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727