According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Telmisartan Market garnered $3.45 billion in 2019, and is projected to generate $4.25 billion by 2027, witnessing a CAGR of 3.4% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides detailed analysis of changing market dynamics, top segments, value chain, key investment pockets, competitive scenario, and regional landscape.
What are Telmisartan products used for?
Telmisartan is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate hypertension and cardiovascular risk reduction.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Asia-Pacific has the highest growth rate in the market which is growing due to the contribution of the following emerging countries such as India with a CAGR of 6.0%. This is due to increase in number of hypertension patients in emerging economies, rise in adoption of antihypertensive drugs, development of the R&D sector, rise in healthcare reforms, and technological advancements in pharmaceutical drug manufacturing, Moreover, rise in demand for telmisartan tablets, and surge in funding from government and non-government sectors to create awareness about hypertension and cardiovascular diseases.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Manufacturing activities of telmisartan tablets have been affected by lockdown measures implemented by governments. In addition, there were restrictions on raw material procurement.
- However, the distribution activities have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic up to a limited extent. Drug stores and retail pharmacies were open for limited hours of the day during the lockdown. The online deliveries were completely closed down.
- During the post-lockdown, manufacturing activities would gain momentum, the online deliveries would begin, and drug stores and pharmacies would begin their distribution throughout the day.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
By distribution channel, the hospital pharmacies segment held the largest market share in 2019, accounting for more than half of the global telmisartan market, and will continue its dominant share in terms of revenue during the forecast period. However, the online pharmacies segment is estimated to portray the highest CAGR of 4.5% from 2020 to 2027.
By region, North America accounted for the highest share in 2019, contributing to more than one-third of the total market share, and is estimated to maintain its lead position by 2027. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to maintain the largest CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Aurobindo Pharma,
- Boehringer Ingelheim International Gmbh,
- Cipla Inc,
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (Gsk),
- Mylan N.V, Sanofi,
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited,
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Actavis Generics),
- Zydus Cadila
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Telmisartan market report ?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. Which are the top companies hold the market share in Telmisartan market?
Q4. What is the market value of Telmisartan market in 2020?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Based on indication, the hypertension segment held 90.0% share in the global market in 2019.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the hospital pharmacies segment held largest market share in 2019 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060