As per research conducted by Allied Market Research, the global surgical sutures industry generated $4.35 billion in 2019, and is expected to garner $6.11 billion by 2027, witnessing a CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2027. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, top segments, major investment pockets, regional scenarios, value chain, and competitive landscape.
Surgical Sutures Market by Type (Automated Suturing Devices and Sutures), Material (Monofilament and Multifilament), Application (Cardiovascular Surgeries, General Surgeries, Gynecological Surgeries, Orthopedic Surgeries, and Ophthalmic Surgeries): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027.
The growth of the global surgical sutures market is majorly driven by presence of large pool of geriatric population, alarming rise in prevalence of chronic diseases, and significant surge in demand for in number of surgical procedures across the globe.
Request Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1642
- Many hospitals have postponed the selected surgeries due to eliminating possibility of cross-contaminations and allocation of resources to Covid-19 wards. Only those surgeries that were extremely necessary were conducted.
- Surgical procedures have been reduced significantly as many patients delayed their surgeries after consultation with their doctors. This reduced the demand for surgical sutures.
- The demand would rise steadily as the pace of surgeries conducted in hospitals increases and the number of coronavirus-infected patients decreases.
(𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲’𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬. 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬.)
Surgical sutures or stitches use surgical threads and suturing devices to hold the tissues together to repair wounds and surgical incisions. Sutures must be strong and flexible so that they can be knotted and tied easily. They should be water & fluid resistant and biocompatible to prevent the spread of infection and/or any adverse reaction on the body. The major factors that drive the growth of this market include rise in adoption of technologically advanced products, surge in ageing population & related increase in incidence of various chronic diseases, increase in awareness about healthcare, and rise in number of hospitals across the globe. However, pitfalls such as incompetent quality assurance, lack of proper sterilization, and dearth of skilled professionals & technicians are expected to hinder the surgical suture market growth during the forecast period.
For Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1642
Key findings of the study
- In 2019, suture was the leading segment, accounting for 84% of the suture market, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.50% during the forecast period.
- North America accounted for the share of 48.41% of the global surgical suture market in 2019, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.10%.
- U.S. is the major shareholder, accounting for 91.09% share of the North American surgical suture market in 2019.
Leading market players
- Johnson & Johnsons
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Smith & Nephew
- Demetech Corporation
- Conmed Corporation
- W.L. Gore & Associates
- Boston Scientific
- Medtronic Inc.
- Healthium MedTech
- Peters Surgical
- Surgical Specialties Corporation
North America was the highest revenue contributor in 2019. The market growth in North America is attributed to rise in adoption of advanced absorbable & antibacterial coated sutures, increase in incidence of various chronic diseases, and development of the wound management sector. Europe was second largest region in the global market in 2019. However, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with the CAGR of during the forecast period, due to rise in number of surgical procedures, increase in incidence of chronic diseases, and surge in demand for enhanced healthcare services from large patient population.
Surgical Sutures Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Important Questions Being Answered by the Market Report
- What is the Surgical Sutures Market size and growth?
- What are the prominent and latest trends impacting the market?
- Which regions will observe growth on new occasions?
- Which players are adopting a functioning and planned framework to obtain customer loyalty?
Request Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1642
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription |
Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Request for 14 days free trial: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published few syndicated market studies in the similar area that might be of your interest. Below are the report title for your reference, considering Impact of Covid-19 Over This Market which will help you to assess aftereffects of pandemic on short-term and long-term growth trends of this market.”
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.