Single cell multiomics market was valued at $2,175 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $15,261.19 million by 2030 registering a CAGR of 21.4% from 2021 to 2030. Single cell multiomics analysis assimilates multiple data sets from the genome, epigenome, transcriptome, proteome, providing a unique chance to uncover novel biological processes. Integrated approaches combine individual omics data in a sequential or simultaneous manner to understand the interplay of molecules. Furthermore, they help in assessing the flow of information from one omics level to the other, and thus help in bridging the gap from genotype to phenotype. The single cell multi omics measures multiple types of the molecule from single cell of the same individual.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
The global single cell multiomics market includes an in-depth analysis of the prime market players such as BGI Genomics Co. Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories (Celsee, Inc.), Fluidigm Corporation, Cytiva Life Science (Previously GE), 10x Genomics, Illumina, Inc., MissionBio, NanoString Technologies, QIAGEN N.V., and Takara Bio.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12148
- The Covid-19 pandemic disrupted workflows in the healthcare sector across the world. The outbreak forced several industries to shut down temporarily including sub-domains of healthcare services including single cell multiomics.
- However, the rise in chronic diseases and infectious diseases such as Covid-19 increased the demand for single cell multiomics. Moreover, it could be used to study human immune response to Covid-19 infection.
- Researchers uncovered several evidences of coordinated immune response to Covid-19 progress and various cellular components that could be used in developing targeted therapeutic interventions.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12148
Based on type, the single cell genomics segment held the largest share in 2020, accounting for more than two-fifths of the market. However, the single cell proteomics segment is expected to manifest the highest CAGR of 19.9% from 2021 to 2030.
On the basis of application, the oncology segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2020, contributing to more than one-third of the market. However, the neurology segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 19.7% during the forecast period.
The global single cell multiomics market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The market across North America held the largest share in 2020, accounting for nearly half of the market. However, the market across Europe is expected to register the highest CAGR of 22.8% during the forecast period.
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- Based on type, the single cell genomics segment held the largest share in the global market in 2020.
- On the basis of application, the oncology held largest single cell multiomics market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- On the basis of technique, the single-cell analysis held largest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- On the basis of end user, the academic institutes segment held largest single cell multiomics market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- Based on region, Europe is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 25.2% during the forecast period.
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒?
Q1. What is the market value of Single Cell Multiomics Market report in forecast period?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Single Cell Multiomics Market in 2022?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Single Cell Multiomics Market report?
Q5. Does the Single Cell Multiomics Market company is profiled in the report?
Q6. Which are the top companies hold the market share in Single Cell Multiomics Market?
Q7. Does the Single Cell Multiomics Market report provides Value Chain Analysis?
Q8. What are the key trends in the Single Cell Multiomics Market report?
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060