Anatomical Shoulder Prosthesis Segment to Hold More than 68% Market Share by 2025 in the Global Shoulder Replacement Market. The Shoulder Replacement Market is destined to grow on an impertinent note, i.e. reaching US$ 2898.2 Mn at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2017-2025.
The shoulder replacement market is expected to witness robust growth and is anticipated to grow across important regional markets in the coming years. Persistence Market Research has captured the rhythm of the global shoulder replacement market and has represented it in an insights format in a new research publication titled “Shoulder Replacement Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Forecast (2017-2025).”
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17611
This research study focuses on the impact of drivers, challenges, restraints, trends and opportunities on the global shoulder replacement market during the period 2017 to 2025. A detailed segmentation is covered in the report, which helps in estimating the value and volume projections during the period 2017 to 2025.
- DePuy Synthes
- DJO Surgical
- Integra LifeSciences
- Smith & Nephew
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Arthrex Inc
- Lima Corporate
- Wright Medical Group
- Exactech and Tornier, Inc.
- B.Braun Melsungen AG
Global Shoulder Replacement Market: Factors Impacting Growth During 2017 to 2025
The main factors boosting the growth of the global shoulder replacement market are – the rising number of surgeries, the technological advancements, increasing disposable income, increasing focus on cost efficiency, transparency of data, increased strategic alliances to initiate knowledge sharing, and the rising life expectancy of the population.
However, the market is not devoid of hurdles. Delayed tendering and reimbursement streamlining, poor operational environment, higher cost concerns, and increasing import duties on healthcare products could pose a threat to the growth of the global shoulder replacement market in the coming years.
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/17611
Global Shoulder Replacement Market: Segmental Analysis
The global shoulder replacement market is segmented on the basis of implant type, end user and region. With respect to implant type, it is further segmented into anatomical shoulder prosthesis and reverse shoulder prosthesis. By end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and orthopedic clinics. By region, the global shoulder replacement market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- The anatomical shoulder prosthesis segment is expected to dominate the global shoulder replacement market by implant type, and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.1% during the period of forecast; the segment will show dominance by reaching a market value of about US$ 2 Bn
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the global shoulder replacement market by registering high growth throughout the period of forecast as compared to other regions. Following North America, Asia Pacific also shows higher potential and is set to witness a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period
- The hospitals segment is expected to dominate the global shoulder replacement market by end user to reflect a market value of more than US$ 1.6 Bn by the end of 2025 and is poised to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Following this segment, the ambulatory surgical centers segment also shows higher growth rate and is poised to register a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period
Global Shoulder Replacement Market: Forecast
According to Persistence Market Research, the global shoulder replacement market is expected to record a revenue growth of US$ 2.9 Bn by the end of 2025 from about US$ 1.5 Mn in 2017, reflecting a CAGR of 7.8% during the period of assessment.
Key geographies evaluated in this report are:
North America – U.S, Canada
Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK, Eastern Europe, CIS
APAC – China, India, Japan, Australia, Others
Latin America – Argentina, Brazil, Others
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What will the Market growth rate in Future?
- What are the key factors driving the global Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of industry?
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/17611
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com